Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i know this is gonna sound NUTS....

lol

ok heres the deal its a 3month old Reesis Maqac or however its spelled... hes a lil monkey ill have pics soon..

If anyone wants to buy him.... hit me up... its a friends pet...

Shes movin cant keep him..

askin a $2000 hes worth $3000.

·
Registered
44 Posts
excuse me, i heard you saying you like to have a monkey, and thats a horrible idea, you do not a monkey, you do not want a monkey.

llemme tell you a few things sir, if i could just have a minute,could i just explain a few things about monkeys. that maybe you dont know before you jump to your conclusion? ok? its more than just bananas and dancing with toothbrushes.ok? first of all, they crap in their own hand and throw it around in a festive manner, like theyre at a celebration of monkey poop and they make faces that are unaccepetable in society.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
treyZ28 said:
and they make faces that are unaccepetable in society.
:confused:

Monkey Hater! :twofinger

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
treyZ28 said:
excuse me, i heard you saying you like to have a monkey, and thats a horrible idea, you do not a monkey, you do not want a monkey.

llemme tell you a few things sir, if i could just have a minute,could i just explain a few things about monkeys. that maybe you dont know before you jump to your conclusion? ok? its more than just bananas and dancing with toothbrushes.ok? first of all, they crap in their own hand and throw it around in a festive manner, like theyre at a celebration of monkey poop and they make faces that are unaccepetable in society.

ummmm Monkeys have vastly different personalities, just as humans do.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
My aunt had one....lil bastid tossed poop everywhere...and was a mean lil bastid....that and uhm...they are in that group of animals that should be left in the wild.....just my .02 and change

·
Registered
963 Posts
hellsnat said:
Is this one trained as a "Trunk Monkey?":twofinger
LMAO.. That would rock..

I need a door monkey.. One that I could train to throw poop at all the solicitors and Jehovahs Witness peeps that like to knock on my door and bother me....

·
Registered
82 Posts
treyZ28 said:

You cant let your monkey get away w/that behavior. When my monkey is bad, he gets a spanking! :eek:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
man u guys are somthin else...

This monkey is Diapered... and like ZX6 said monkeys have different behavior like humans..

This one is not one that will poop and throw... and he has a diaper on so no he cant get to his poop...

Although i have witnessed him do the smell check

Grabed his balls during a change and sniffed his fingers...hahaha

But yah ill have pics up here real soon like today maybe tommorow..

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
CBR RYDER said:

Although i have witnessed him do the smell check

Grabed his balls during a change and sniffed his fingers...hahaha

Ew!! Sounds like a TON of maintenance!! That'd be like having an evil toddler around for .....how long do monkeys live?? I did my time with changing diapers ...lol I'm so done! I have to agree with Judge...they belong in the wild. Would you have to find a special vet somewhere...for exotics?

I'd still like to see pics though! :)

Jen

1 - 20 of 35 Posts