Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
provided we all wake up and the sun happens to be out, any one up for a decent loop monday?
i know WORM is, all bet BREALSR1KILLA is, perhaps MFIELD2A might be......any takers?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
WORM said:
hwll ya i went on the loop that i told you about to and from my place 1:45 but theres more to do i will brink my camera too. hope to see all theree ........... duess this is a loop if you want ot da oiit 2:00 hrs maybe even less

Hahahahaha,your drunk!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i am thinking of meeting around 12......provided the weather is nice, if i can get ahold of a few people, meet in cranberry at the QS&L

·
Registered
262 Posts
9:45 and it is raining in Latrobe.You all missed a good ride yesterday,went to cumberland Md.

·
Registered
473 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
9:45 and it is raining in Latrobe.You all missed a good ride yesterday,went to cumberland Md.
How many of the roads were washed out with debris? How many dirt tracks did you run? How many times were members of the group passed by quads?

We got a good ride in yesterday about 200 miles. some twisties, some sweepers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
mmmbarley said:
How many of the roads were washed out with debris? How many dirt tracks did you run? How many times were members of the group passed by quads?

We got a good ride in yesterday about 200 miles. some twisties, some sweepers.
1. No washed out turns
2. No dirt tracks
3. No passing by quads

It was actually a perfect ride:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts