Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am dragging myself back from the beach either Sunday night or very early Monday morning.

Who's up for a ride on Monday? Just a quick couple of hours in the late morning/early afternoon.

Bob

·
Registered
162 Posts
My girlfriend was over my shoulder when I was reading your post the other day, and she mad a comment " oh your not planning to spend your day with me?" So......uh..... will see....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rain_maker said:
My girlfriend was over my shoulder when I was reading your post the other day, and she mad a comment " oh your not planning to spend your day with me?" So......uh..... will see....
Well I gave up a FREE trip to the Grand Caymans to dive to spend with my GF (She could not get the time off). So I figure the least she can do for me is give me a day to go ride.
:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
rain_maker said:
Are you sure we're not dating the same girl? that sounds suspiciously like my girlfriend:D

So far, planning on a ride to Ephrata, PA early Sunday morning, if anyone's interested. May be riding Monday morning as well, but that depends on how much "quality time" I've spent so far at that point.;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey guys, just went out and warmed up my bike and noticed my tire bulging out. I have a nail stuck right in there. I got to figure a way to get this to the shop and quick, looks like its going to be a nice week temperature wise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts