Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No reason, no movie, no chicks, no bike, no free food, no guaranteed turn out.....nothing really. Just a good excuse to get on the piss with a bunch a cants.

P.S .... this COULD be the reason we have been looking for to jump start the wed night drinks ... i.e ... no farkin reason at all.

P.P.S ... so, I'll enter my hat as 'regular pisshead'.

As a thought. If we do get this on regularly, how to most people plan to come ... ride/drive or taxi...are there any other venues where we can all sit together, but also park bike, and is not in the center of town .. ??

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yellow peril said:
I might make it, wednesdays not so good for me though, the hash takes precedence over mollys - I'm afraid to say.
I can remember you at the hash ..... all decked out in your 'brit to the sea' full body condom gear ..... you really should come straight to mollies after the run ... dressed as run.

P.S .. I hear your riding is getting right up there ... surely in MUST be time to reassess the whole paint job thing ?? .. ever thought of going all yellow .. with some Kenny Roberts yamaha blach speed blocks ?? ... now THAT would be farkin cool !!:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts