Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, with all the talk about social events, track days and what not, I will push the first button for this week's event and I am not even a member yet(as carefully pointed out by Legend).

Does Mollie's sound good for tomorrow? Say about 7pm?

Cheers.

Leroy

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hahaha .... ya caaaant ....

solly i canny make it tomorrow .....

still ... i can think of a damn good reason to have a get together soon .... so lets have some show of interest ....

how about if we could get hold of the last GP500 race at PG (Andy Clapp ... can you help out mate) .. and the video from me and Chumstar of the lads in the MotoGP support race ?

Andy, so you can find the tape, i think the race was 20 April 1998 ..... anyone out there ... is this right ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Erasure

I can get down to Mollies tomorrow at about 9:15pm as long as I'm not on my lonesome again......anyone else?.......

The PG GP video went through our zapping machine about a year ago as our rights had expired (and the program suppliers charge us huge bucks if we keep tapes we have no rights to). Any other tape requests, and I'll gladly search our immense database. (Well actually, I'll ask the librarian, I'm too lazy a sod to do it myself.)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Cant make it.....:(

Sorry

Can't make this evening either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts