Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I saw something on one of the posts ... but I was pissed and I can't be bothered to look through them all .....

But, there was a suggestion to meet this Wednesday to watch the Macau motorbike races !! ....

I'm hgappy to send out the mailer .... but what's the details ...

Yes it is on? ..... what time ? ....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to me ... I only saw it via the web ... you lot are like a bunch of dead people organising a ferking pissup with a bunch of women ...... I am fine to organise ... that is the job of secletacitarry .... but I know nothing more .... is it my ferkin job to run around after useless cants that suggest shite then do nothing ....

Ah ... this club has reached an all time low.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Come on Ledge,
I would love to make a call to Andy if I had his phone number. I thought you had it because you 2 are socializing and all climbing walls together... (guess I was wrong)

Andy has not been on the forum lately, so how to get hold of him??
Anyone?

·
Registered
52 Posts
They tell me it's there!

Been out the office till now so only just seen the thread. I've just seen our librarian and he assures me that we have the full motorbike race on tape. Our dubbing area is flat out doing various cricket transfers, but he'll have me a copy by tomorrow. If not, then I'll grab the tape and do a copy myself!

I'll aim to get to Mollies at about 8:30pm, sound good?

Mobile number is 986 33447 for those who need it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
*$#@& librarians!

ESPN Star Sports - Asias leading sport broadcaster - did NOT record the Macau motorcycle GP. We recorded the F1, F3, Porsche blah blah bloody blah, but NOT the motorbike race.

Sorry for building up false hopes, I sent a mail specifically stating the MOTORCYCLE race, I went down to the library to double check he definitely had the MOTORCYCLE race, and was told an absolute yes.

Only when I went down to pick it up to do a copy myself, did he find that it was not recorded.

Sorry for building up expectations, I feel like an absolute shit.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It's still on as far as i know

is it my ferkin job to run around after useless cants that suggest shite then do nothing ....
a/yes
b/ stop whining
c/it's only a mail and a phone call
d/ us "bunch of dead people" have loadsa piss ups but don't invite gays :loser:
Sorry for building up expectations, I feel like an absolute shit.
Not to worry Andy just get a couple of rounds in and all is forgiven:cheers:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: It's still on as far as i know

bigphil said:
a/yes

d/ us "bunch of dead people" have loadsa piss ups but don't invite gays :loser:

I see the gays ain't invited...but what about the lurking lesbian? Afraid I will snag the women eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
The latest

The latest I've got from our guys is.....

The race was recorded,
Highlights were cut (VERY short as seen)
The tape may or may not have been recorded over with the racing on Sunday.

If the tape is still about, I will do my damnest to get a copy. It won't be for tomorrow though as the master copy if it still exists is in Macau.

So is anybody still on for Mollies tomorrow? If so... yes.... I may just stand a round!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The final word

No worries Andy it was a valiant effort and we appriciate you even trying, if you do snag a tape with more than 30 seconds of footage we can organise again:thumb:

Legend your a complete tosser :twofinger

Id say we postpone the night as the turn out wont be very good if we dont entertain the troups. Ill get down to MM's at lunch time to let them know and have a pie, who is up fer lunch ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: The final word

Tug said:
\

Legend your a complete tosser :twofinger

\
Starting with Big Penis's bla bla about it being my job to pander to the inadaquacies of you 'masses' and followed up by the tugging caaant one bacause for sum farked up reason no one actually asked me to do squat until the last minute .....

And following on from our web masters decision to resign cause our VP forgot to pay the ferkin bill ..... I ferkin quit.

So, that's it .... sexytary is going back to being club mascot.

Caaants. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: The final word

Legend said:
..... I ferkin quit.

So, that's it .... sexytary is going back to being club mascot.

Caaants. :thumb:
How can you quit when you havnt done anything yet ?

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Re: The final word

Tug said:
How can you quit when you havnt done anything yet ?

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
So unfair ... so not true ... I organised the latest SBR Club day at PG :D :D :D .... and of course who could forget the Legendary Mollies nights of late .... with the whopping turnout of 2 ...

·
Registered
102 Posts
don,t know if anyone picked it up as it was tagged onto the end of the oral sex thing, but i have DVD'd of last years world and british superbike championships if you want to borrow them for one of the mollies nights i keep not getting invited too

·
Registered
409 Posts
Well, Ledge, I guess it is just that them lads don't like hanging around with you.

Whopping turnout of 2 eh? I bloody saw a few of them yesterday at ICB and you were not there... let me guess...you were at Mollies sipping on lemonade all by your lonesome and your imaginary friend or were you just not invited to the piss up at ICB....yet again...and again...and again...:twofinger ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOLVERINE II said:
... let me guess...you were at Mollies sipping on lemonade all by your lonesome and your imaginary friend or were you just not invited to the piss up at ICB....yet again...and again...and again...:twofinger ?
Exactly bro .... shite it all ... if I'm not careful I'll have to form the Legendary Losers club to have lads to hang out with ..... hey, then there WOULD be a club for you bro !

Actually ... on second thoughts ... I'm going to tuck my Legendary Love Wand betweem my legs and go hang out with those cool dudes in Crazy horse. Shite, a bit of makeup to go with the shaved legs, and I might just get luck and score some $'s for the weekends game.

Legendary.

P.S .. you really are a right bunch of caaaaaaants.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Talking of

caaants. If you'd have picked up yer phone yesterday or responded to the message i left, ya might have been able to join us knobhead:twofinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Talking of

bigphil said:
caaants. If you'd have picked up yer phone yesterday or responded to the message i left, ya might have been able to join us knobhead:twofinger
Ahh..the "Why Does Legend Not Pick Up His Phone?" quiz has begun...to start it off...

1)Accumulate as many missed calls so that he can feel important when he views all of them while shaving his legs?

2)Make everyone think he is too busy at work to meet up for a beer when he is actually dyeing his hair?

3)BigPhil is too much of an oppurtunist nipple pinching carnt to hang out with?

Yes..Phil..it still hurts... and there was someone else who pinched me nipple....can't remember who....

and I am supposed to be the lesbian....

you guys are fudgepackers...going about pinching male nipples(BP & Anonymous) and complaining about not being able to give blowjobs to men in Singapore(Tug)......

:barf:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts