Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word has it the happy daddy and moderator of all of us turns something farkin orrid like 41 on Tuesday !! ???

Hard to believe that such a bastid with his orrid outlook on life is only 41 ... but they were hard years he went thought lads ..

Believe me, being a Scot is not an easy job, especiallk if you leave the lovely shores of that isle and make your own way in the world ....them knobbly scottish knees were not made the be walked on ...

So then, to the 'Murray Walker' amoungst us, the 'once' legendary trainer and rider (he taught me all I know lads.. so he must be good) and undoubtably top bloke sometimes, when he's not too pissed, and not in Malaysia, and it's not a Friday, and it's not his shout, and it's before 2am .... may there be many more years to follow and may you sow your oats continue to be sown well big daddy :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Legend said:
Word has it the happy daddy and moderator of all of us turns something farkin orrid like 41 on Tuesday !! ???

Hard to believe that such a bastid with his orrid outlook on life is only 41 ... but they were hard years he went thought lads ..

Believe me, being a Scot is not an easy job, especiallk if you leave the lovely shores of that isle and make your own way in the world ....them knobbly scottish knees were not made the be walked on ...

So then, to the 'Murray Walker' amoungst us, the 'once' legendary trainer and rider (he taught me all I know lads.. so he must be good) and undoubtably top bloke sometimes, when he's not too pissed, and not in Malaysia, and it's not a Friday, and it's not his shout, and it's before 2am .... may there be many more years to follow and may you sow your oats continue to be sown well big daddy :)

Does he still owe you money or summat Ledge.. Haven't seen you this nice before.

Happy Birthday Tug

For all those interested, me , chuck etc plan on going to the Shanghai GP so start saving to join us girls. Thats if yer moms will let you out:twofinger

And No i'm not booking flights or anything else for you tossers who can' t even be arsed to turn up for a beer nowadays.
Hopeless the lot of ya's
:finger:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts