Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm friggen bored,I worked til 8 this morning and came and went to bed and slept all day.Now I'm eating dinner and wanted to share how good these subs are.Hahahahahaha.I'm a loser and have no life.:D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
I'm friggen bored,I worked til 8 this morning and came and went to bed and slept all day.Now I'm eating dinner and wanted to share how good these subs are.Hahahahahaha.I'm a loser and have no life.:D
dude, sheetz is the da bomb

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Tea Bagger said:

haha that is kool, i was doing my usual thread SLASHIN :twofinger :p HEy are you riding tomm, me and my roomate are gonna be riding around 2, let me know if you want to meet up or just private message me your Cell 3 or something and i will get back to you

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QuickCoCo1 said:
haha that is kool, i was doing my usual thread SLASHIN :twofinger :p HEy are you riding tomm, me and my roomate are gonna be riding around 2, let me know if you want to meet up or just private message me your Cell 3 or something and i will get back to you
Jeremy and I are going to Winber so I can my bike adjusted.Not sure when,but after he is done with a meeting and I drag my ass out of bed(work midnight again tonight).Around or a little after noon,it is going to be cold climbing Laurel Summit.If something happens that we get stalled and it gets closer to 2,check here and I'll have it posted up!I don't own or will ever have a cell phone due to work calling me in and a nagging wife.:D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crammer1977 said:
dude, sheetz is the da bomb
There burgers suck for the price,fries are good.Subs for the most part are good,nachos are great!Smuffins suck ass and made me puke once while really hungover.:2cents:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
There burgers suck for the price,fries are good.Subs for the most part are good,nachos are great!Smuffins suck ass and made me puke once while really hungover.:2cents:
actually i really like the hamburgers, it is something diffrent, and you know the new hang out is gonna be that sheetz just off of rt 30 in monroeville...know the one i am talkin about?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I'm not sure where that one is.The only new one I know about on Rt.3o is right at the N.Huntingdon and N. Versailles line.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Never had any food from sheetz, but Quizno's Black Angus Steak Samich is the shiz!!!! That new Chicken Cabarona or whatever it is, is pretty good too!

·
Registered
31 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
Never had any food from sheetz, but Quizno's Black Angus Steak Samich is the shiz!!!! That new Chicken Cabarona or whatever it is, is pretty good too!
I agree with that. When in doubt for lunch or any food, it's always Quizno's when I am at work.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
djpoletti said:
I agree with that. When in doubt for lunch or any food, it's always Quizno's when I am at work.
When I am in doubt, Quaker Steak And Lube lunch buffet! Just got to make sure you get the wings that look over cooked, or you will be taking a break shortly after lunch.:moon: :tp:

·
Registered
31 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
When I am in doubt, Quaker Steak And Lube lunch buffet! Just got to make sure you get the wings that look over cooked, or you will be taking a break shortly after lunch.:moon: :tp:

HaHa........ Do you go to the QS in cranberry???

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
duessel said:
Wings are too small for the $

:2cents:
Usually go to Robinson QS.

If you get in there for the lunch buffet, you get all the wings you want, plus other stuff...it is usually pretty good. Tuesday nights, they have all you can eat wings.

Damn we sound like a bunch o fricken fat boys!!!!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
UglyAngelX said:

If you get in there for the lunch buffet, you get all the wings you want, plus other stuff...it is usually pretty good. Tuesday nights, they have all you can eat wings.

No, we just like our food

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UglyAngelX said:

Hmmmmm,excuse me?Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
459 Posts
yes,please excuse the 280 lb guy so he can get to the front of the line.:D :D

p.s.rich i got an email from vinie.today.he is doing good.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KLRBE said:
yes,please excuse the 280 lb guy so he can get to the front of the line.:D :D

p.s.rich i got an email from vinie.today.he is doing good.
280,I wish,my damn jacket liner would fit in and I would'nt have froze comeing home.Vinnie,I remember him and the curbmonkey on the mount,hahahahaha he disappeared for 30 minutes and claims to have only got a handjob,I know he tossed her salad.Hahahahaha:barf:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts