Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve decided I want to start drinking some kind of mixed drink. But I don’t know what I want. I have decided that I need a drink that defines me as a person(no gay jokes). Somebody suggested captain and coke, or vodka and orange juice. Let me know what you like, or what you think might be good.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tippmann said:
I’ve decided I want to start drinking some kind of mixed drink. But I don’t know what I want. I have decided that I need a drink that defines me as a person(no gay jokes). Somebody suggested captain and coke, or vodka and orange juice. Let me know what you like, or what you think might be good.
Double shot of vodka, then pour 1 can or Redbull in. It mixes itself. Trust me...you'll like it.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Mixed drinks?

Slip-On Rapist said:
Double shot of vodka, then pour 1 can or Redbull in. It mixes itself. Trust me...you'll like it.
I don't really like red bull though. Kinda tastes like ass.:hurl:

·
Registered
582 Posts
And old timer told me this one.......
If you want to keep from, getting "whiskey dicked"...
Stick with tangeray and tonic.. ;-)

Gin tastes nasty at first, but it does grow on you....
it'll also help with the shakes if you contract malaria.....

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jimmyjr said:

it'll also help with the shakes if you contract malaria.....
Good to know:thumbs2:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Put 2 slices of lime in it. It covers the vodka and the nasty after-taste of red-bull. I can drink jack and coke that are 99% jack if it has a lime in it.

I love white russians, jack and coke, and moscow mules. They are vodka and ginger beer.:D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
One of my buddies was a big Crown and Coke drinker. He'd walk around parties with a 2 liter of Coke and a half gallon of Crown.

Big drink of Crown, little drink of Coke. Repeat as necessary. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Mixed drinks?

Tippmann said:
I don't really like red bull though. Kinda tastes like ass.:hurl:
I don't like redbull either. If you put enough vodka in it, it balances out.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I stick to my capt. and coke....it also well with Dr. Pepper, Sprit, and Cherry Pepsi..

and then I also like Windsor 7's....(Think thats how you spell it....someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Tippmann said:
tippmann....as the resident faggot on the list (amazing this came-up twice on the same day), I can queer-eye-for-the-staight-guy your cocktail library like nobody's bid'ness. but fist i need some info. what kinda liquor do you like? hard shit like Whisky, or pansy shit like Kaluha? do you want really really stiff drinks that are really hard to swallow and take forever to drink? or really sweet drinks that you can hardly tell they are cocktails untill sudennly your really really drunk? somewhere in the middle? there's a whole range of shit to get your ass really fucked-up on....just depends if you want an EX250 or a Busa...either way you can get where your going...just depends on how fast you wanna get there and what kinda style you want the ride to be :)

actully...that could be amusing. Whats your alchohol equivelent of these bike: Goldwing, Busa, R1, GSX750, 6R, SV650 EX250?

Goldwing: Goldschalger (sp?)
R1: Dom Pergion Champagnie
GSX750: hot sake
6R: Saint Ides 40oz
SV650: Smirnoff Ice
EX250: gin nips

-sedition

·
Registered
74 Posts
I know this is a little off subject but I had to post this cuz when I heard it I laughed my butt off. Heres a little game/challange to try next time your at a party called Edward 40 hands. It's simple just duct tape two 40 ounce bottles of your favorite alcoholic beverage to your hands and you can not go to the bathroom until you finish both bottles. You may have heard of this game but I just cracked up when I heard this. OK I'm done.:twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YOu know chris, i really don't know where I would stand on the list. All I know is all I really drink is beer. I just wanted to try something new. Not at the really strong level like whiskey though, I know I'm not there yet. I think I'll have to go to peoples houses that have this shit and try a few drinks out. I'll let you know where I stand so you can try to pin point me further.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tippmann said:
YOu know chris, i really don't know where I would stand on the list. All I know is all I really drink is beer. I just wanted to try something new. Not at the really strong level like whiskey though, I know I'm not there yet. I think I'll have to go to peoples houses that have this shit and try a few drinks out. I'll let you know where I stand so you can try to pin point me further.
Let us know how your experimentation goes! :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
Tippmann said:
go for easy shit then to start....cranberry & vodka, OJ & vodka, Rum & coke, Jack & coke, etc...

-sedition

·
Registered
145 Posts
squid90 said:
I know this is a little off subject but I had to post this cuz when I heard it I laughed my butt off. Heres a little game/challange to try next time your at a party called Edward 40 hands. It's simple just duct tape two 40 ounce bottles of your favorite alcoholic beverage to your hands and you can not go to the bathroom until you finish both bottles. You may have heard of this game but I just cracked up when I heard this. OK I'm done.:twofinger
Oh, thats been down many times among my group of friends. I am yet to be beat. One I won by an entire 40. Got to love the Irish heritage. The best part of the game is when someone has to piss. You can always manage to get the pant off, but you can never get them buttoned back up. Thats why the pros wear sweatpants.;)

Another good one in the century club. One shot of beer every minute for 100 minutes. Then try to do it without pissing.:twofinger

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ok, i think as of gight now, the drink is captain and coke. I had a few of these guys tonight and i must say that it is definately the new drink as of rignt now. Thank you to all have participated in this onging investigatiion in to the criminal underground drinking syndicate of drinking. It has been a long journey to reach this point. I am very happy wiht hte outcome and was unhappy with my preveirous attempts of mixing vodka with verious other drinks and random colored liquids. But I would have t osay that as of right, now, this instnat in time, the drink would definately have to be captain and coke unless i am intrudouced to something better in the next couple days i will have to buy a bottle of captain and a bottle of coke.

etid: I don't have any money. I would like to sell some merchandise. I have recently recieved an aol disk that has a lot of hourse in it if anyoen would like t obuy that. If not, i am also willing ot sell a kidney. If not that, i have a basketball that was sighend by both wayne gretsky and mario lemiequx when they played in the stanlye cup last year.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Tippmann said:
ok, i think as of gight now, the drink is captain and coke.
haha, too funny. great drink. my grandfather use to drink these all the time untill his doctor told him that his drinking habits were effecting his health. at that point he started drinking captin and diet coke. :)

-chr|s sedition

1 - 20 of 114 Posts