Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing around at work and typed this up. Its just from some of the things that were posted, and what I got from those posts. I think its important to have a Mission and Vision statement to show people, in a few words what the club is all about, and the direction in which we are moving.

Let me know what you all think. Remember, I am not a poet, so please feel free to offer any CONSTRUCTIVE critisism.

Jon

REDLINE SUPERBIKE

MISSION:

It is the mission of Redline Superbike to promote safe motorcycle riding throughout the State of Michigan and beyond. We will accomplish this through educating new riders, and the public about the safety, responsibility, and fun of riding motorcycles. We will also accomplish this by being positively involved in our community, and local charity events. Most importantly, it is our mission to have fun!

VISION:

It is the vision of Redline Superbike to grow our riding club, promote safe riding, and continue to thrive as one of Michigan’s premier motorcycle riding families.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hey Guys,

This is from our website:

Redline Superbike is a group of Southeastern Michigan Riders who enjoy the ride. Founded in 2002 we've spent the last couple of years bringing riders in the area together. If you are looking for someone in the area to ride with, you've found the right place. Every year the numbers of our members grow. We pride ourselves in being a group diverse of age and culture. Guys and girls, old and new riders.

We usually can be found hanging out, riding and taking trips together. One of the local hot spots include Royal Oak on Thursday. Local area rides are almost every weekend and larger group rides occur about once a month. Some of the trips we take include ride to NYC, Deals Gap, West Virginia, Cedar Point, skydiving trips and more.

Be sure to visit out messageboard forum by following the link above. Most of our communication is done there and Sport Bike World (SBW) has been very supportive in making our goals a realilty. Members have access to special discounts, privileges and trips. So if you are interested in becoming a Redline Member be sure to follow the link at the bottom of the page and come out to ride with us.

If you have any questions or comments please contact us. We're always glad to hear from you! [email protected] Thanks for stopping by, we try to update our site frequently so be sure to check back soon!

It is something to build on.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Soooooo...

When's our next drinking night?:cheers:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys,

This is from our website:

Redline Superbike is a group of Southeastern Michigan Riders who enjoy the ride. Founded in 2002 we've spent the last couple of years bringing riders in the area together. If you are looking for someone in the area to ride with, you've found the right place. Every year the numbers of our members grow. We pride ourselves in being a group diverse of age and culture. Guys and girls, old and new riders.

We usually can be found hanging out, riding and taking trips together. One of the local hot spots include Royal Oak on Thursday. Local area rides are almost every weekend and larger group rides occur about once a month. Some of the trips we take include ride to NYC, Deals Gap, West Virginia, Cedar Point, skydiving trips and more.

Be sure to visit out messageboard forum by following the link above. Most of our communication is done there and Sport Bike World (SBW) has been very supportive in making our goals a realilty. Members have access to special discounts, privileges and trips. So if you are interested in becoming a Redline Member be sure to follow the link at the bottom of the page and come out to ride with us.

If you have any questions or comments please contact us. We're always glad to hear from you! [email protected] Thanks for stopping by, we try to update our site frequently so be sure to check back soon!

It is something to build on.

Regards,
Steve
This is a good narrative on the club, and I actually took the idea for the mission statement from this. Its simply a quick blurb to help keep folks on track for what we are looking to do with the club, thats all.

I just threw that out there for pondering, but i am fine with what is already there. Just trying to stimulate and maintain positive conversation about the club.

Jon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts