Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
clovers

having not many twisties in the midwest. has anyone here found a real nice, new, free of debris, set of clovers to ride, over and over. ive been missing the track for about a few monthes and have found myself getting all the track gear on and grabbing a few crazy freinds and follwing them into the clovers at about 50 mph. (not possible with traffic around) Does anyone else do this when they want some fun, or am i just a sick individual?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Bad Unas! You shouldn't suggest such HORRIBLE things!! *shakes finger* That is very irrisponsible and immature of you!

Jasman: Don't listen to Unas... he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's stupid to do that with traffic around. Everyone knows that you have to do it with RUSH HOUR BUMPER-to-BUMPER traffic on both sides of the road, especially when it's raining or even better, snowing!! have fun :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naw true skill is passing while on a clover! make sure you try it right after you put tire shine on your tires, DONT FORGET THE treads! i always make sure i armorall my seat and downshift while im at a high lean too. all thats a recipie for fun!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
lateott_156 said:
Bad Unas! You shouldn't suggest such HORRIBLE things!! *shakes finger* That is very irrisponsible and immature of you!

Jasman: Don't listen to Unas... he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's stupid to do that with traffic around. Everyone knows that you have to do it with RUSH HOUR BUMPER-to-BUMPER traffic on both sides of the road, especially when it's raining or even better, snowing!! have fun :D
Well... bumper to bumper traffic is alright but it's not as fun because the cars aren't moving.. I like my road cones to be moving at a nice 30-45 mph pace when I split the double yellows. :twofinger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts