Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm real sorry that I couldn't make it tonight. My wife had a little dinner party with some friends from work and I was obligated to stay at home and be the good husband/host! When 9.30pm rolled on by and people had left, I spoke with my friend Webb (Fasterbusa) and he said that you all were at a Country and Western bar quite a ways from my home. It was too late to come out. Royal Oak would have been a little closer.

Webb did tell me that he talked with some of you about the CCW class I am putting on. He mentioned that most were reluctant to send money to someone they didn't know. I fully respect that. I had the pleasure of meeting Eric (Headlight) already, but it would be real nice to meet some more of you.

I am super busy with packing (our house closing is on September 2nd, Friday week), in preparation for the big move to Australia on December 7th, and I have 3 MBA subjects to study for, an 11 month old to look after......plus my business to run, so as you can all see, time is most precious to me.

But if you can let me know a time/place where you'll all be at, I will do my best to sneak out and come on down, shake some hands, shoot the shit etc!! It will be nice to put some faces to the names. If the weather cooperates, I can come out either next Wednesday or Thursday evening.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Wednesday or Thursday of next week would be great. As you know we usually meet in Royal Oak on Thursdays. Would be great to see you then!!

Sorry we missed you tonight. Next week for sure.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts