Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Love that bike! How long's your riding season up there?

And welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
riding season, well i usually wait tell the salt is off the roads in the spring so about early april after a good rain but you could ride in march. i am still actually riding right now and we have had a couple 30 degree highs this week still going strong it gets cold after a while but i still like to ride.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
So do you own a bunch of really cold weather gear? Its very hard for me to ride under 50F because my fingers actually begin to get numb after about 30min.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
So do you own a bunch of really cold weather gear? Its very hard for me to ride under 50F because my fingers actually begin to get numb after about 30min.
That's the same problem I have. When I first started riding, I'd go out in 35-40 degrees, but not frequently. But now I just cage it if it's not in the 50's or higher.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know i have a sweet shift jacket with a liner on the inside i wear a stocking hat under my helmet usually a pair of leather gloves and long underwear under my pants if needed i am not a huge fan of the whole leather pants thing. but its not so bad i am used to the weather after 18 years of living here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts