Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or are mini vans moving death mobiles for motorcyclists

8 out of 10 vehicle that tried to run me over last summer where mini vans.

The ones that bug me are the ones where the driver looks right at you then pulls out in front of you. Oh aren’t thou car drivers glad we have gun control in Canada. If we didn't I'd have a 30mm canon strapped to the front end of my bike(using duck tape of course). :)
hmmm maybe I'll do that any ways.

Or maybe its just me

·
Registered
391 Posts
Duct tape eh? Red Green would be proud! Seriously though, where I live I seem to have more trouble with pick-up trucks. Especially the big 4X4's with the gun racks and the 10 foot long antennas!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes, mini vans suck. Not only are they ugly as sin, but the people who generally drive them probably shouldn't have a DL. I despise them and everything about them.:finger:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
YES!!!

And if you want to get really specific, WHITE minivans are the spawn of the devil. Any color after that are just minions of the devil.

·
Registered
627 Posts
With soccer moms watching a bunch of rowdy kids, talking with her girlfriends on the cell & munching down the fast food slop while driving like a blonde ditz when do they have time to look for us poor two wheeled victims in waiting:mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm should i put MY white minvan up on blocks?? Even though I have never been in an accident and dont eat fast food??? Something for me to ponder i guess, the next time some punk in a sports car (that daddy bought) cuts me off when I am on bike. But there I go sterotyping young punks
lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R6steve said:
With soccer moms watching a bunch of rowdy kids, talking with her girlfriends on the cell & munching down the fast food slop while driving like a blonde ditz when do they have time to look for us poor two wheeled victims in waiting:mad:
I was not directing the comment at female's when I was talking about mini vans trying to run me over because half of them where being drove by men: R6steve

F4i Baby
I'm 21 and have a sports car(That I paid for)does this mean I have to put it up on blocks too. :crying:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I guess if you bought it yourself you wont have to put it on blocks.......yet.(LOL) but you do know who i am talking about just as much as I know what you are talking about. Most people in cages are idiots unless they ride or know someone who rides so they are more aware

·
Registered
269 Posts
F4iBaby said:
hmmmmmmmmm should i put MY white minvan up on blocks?? Even though I have never been in an accident and dont eat fast food??? Something for me to ponder i guess, the next time some punk in a sports car (that daddy bought) cuts me off when I am on bike. But there I go sterotyping young punks
lol
the funniest thing in the world is when girls say they dont eat fast food..:D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Old people in general are my main nemesis. They're usually in those nice 40ft car/boat hybrids. My own grandma almost hit me:eek: She was a rolling death trap until the man took away her liscense for all her hit and runs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
cars suck

I have a lot of people that cut in front of me in the turn lanes, and then I get a sheepish grin and wave after they nearly splat me on their quarter panel. One lady even flipped me off after I honked at her for cutting me off (and it was just a nice short beep to let her know I was there). I am going to invent a lazer attatched to the front of my bike for shooting out the tires of offending and offensive drivers, any one else want one for their ride? I'll even hook everyone up with an SBW discount on the entire setup.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Time to laugh at the newb

I get the sneaking suspicion that the roads will be totally safe for cyclists, at least as far as bike vs. car stuff goes, when there are only bikes on the road. Until then, cyclists will always be at risk from the cages. Everyone has their dumba$$ moments and unfortunately they sometimes occur when there is a biker in the wrong place at the wrong time. I guess if all the cyclists keep preaching the gospel of cagers making it a point to watch for cycles, we (presumptuous I know since I don't yet own a bike) can better our odds and that's about it. LET THE FLAMING COMMENCE!

·
Registered
8 Posts
the funniest thing in the world is when girls say they dont eat fast food..

I agree Dash... Could you possibly be saying, "Look, I'm skinny" any more obviously??? Shows lack of self esteem, but we won't go there.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Re: Time to laugh at the newb

maxwell24fan said:
I get the sneaking suspicion that the roads will be totally safe for cyclists, at least as far as bike vs. car stuff goes, when there are only bikes on the road.

Right up until the new line of "Sport-Utility Motorcycles" hits the street, then it is just a matter of time before the soccer moms are driving their kids to practice in a new "Vancycle" and running everyone off the road.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Runo said:

I agree Dash... Could you possibly be saying, "Look, I'm skinny" any more obviously??? Shows lack of self esteem, but we won't go there.
nothing to do with being too skinny it has to do with working in too many fast food restaurants and knowing what happens to the food and yes some to stay fit. But after seeing that new model of sport van i might just have to change all that
lmfao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts