1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Have you taken a look at the 2nd generation R1's stock can? Trust me, my pipe's bigger than that :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they had an new gray r1 sitting there just a few feet away, it looked tiny compaired to this monster can.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw a couple of those mufflers with bikes attached a few days ago...

I immediately thought it looked like something that fell off an 18-wheeler...they are HUGE!!!

I concede defeat...they are MUCH bigger than mine, and I have TWO!!!:p

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the zx-12 is big, but man this thing was mamoth, the picture makes it look small. I'd say its easily like 26 inches front to back, most likely more I'm bad with measurements. and atleast 6-8 inches across. it was huge, it looked like a honda civic with a big fart muffler on it. I want one!!!:crying:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yep the can is huge. I have a friend in Memphis that has 1. The bike is real quiet. There just now coming out with aftermarket pipes for it.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
SilentNEKO said:
they had an new gray r1 sitting there just a few feet away, it looked tiny compaired to this monster can.
That's the 3rd gen, I'm talking about the 2000,2001 stock cans. I think the 12 might be a bit bigger though. It amazes me that I've never scraped it.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
either way, its much bigger then yours, you would be sraping just riding straight with this thing on.:eek:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if robert agrees I must be right:)

hey rob did you like it, I would love to have one, maybe I could build a trap door on the side and hide a shotgun in there

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah the can on that warrior is huge. The Bandit is just a puppy compared to that. I sat on one of those bikes not to long ago. I didn't like it. The air cleaner cover stuck out so far that it was in the way of my right leg. I don't think the riding position would work for me.

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
I'm gonna suprise a lot of people here and say I love the looks of the new "Power Cruiser" style bikes. And (shocker!) I like the VRod looks the best, the Honda is a close second. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Robert said:
I'm gonna suprise a lot of people here and say I love the looks of the new "Power Cruiser" style bikes. And (shocker!) I like the VRod looks the best, the Honda is a close second. :)
There is something about these new power cruisers that I also really like. Although I'll always have a sportbike (or two) there is a distinct possibility that in my golden years I may add one these types of bikes to my collection.

·
Registered
492 Posts
DoubleAught said:
Take a look at a ZX12 muffler - you culd almost stick your head in it!
Yeah that's a big can, I bet there's a green guy named Oscar that lives in that big s.o.b.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts