Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, 3 whole days and no action in here, guess I will be talking to myself:)

I just got my new Factory chip yesterday so that one less toy to wait on. I have a Powerbronze windsheild ordered but have no idea when it will arrive. Anyone use a Powerbronze windshield?...how do you like it?.

Take care,
Gregory

P

·
0 Posts
CyberDesciple said:
The Powerbronze Airflow (double bubble) is the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately Revolution Superbikes leaves much to be desired. They try hard, but just don't get it...

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have a power Bronze screen on my R1 and it is awesome! The quality is first rate and fit was right on. I bought directly from Revolution at Laguna. They were staying next to me at my motel and were a great group.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
I'm assuming you have the FactoryPro chip. Would you mind commenting on how you like it. Particularly wether or not there are any flat spots or hesitations. I have heard some very good things about it, and it will work on my Falco as well. Right now I am torn between FactoryPro and BB Power. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Stake, the Factory chip looks great in the little plastic box it came in:) . I haven't installed it yet, but according to people who have tried both the Factory is better than the BBpower hands down. Check out this link to the apriliaforum message board. http://pub49.ezboard.com/fapriliaforumfrm4.showMessage?topicID=232.topic
KC has done quite a bit of "on the road" testing and says the Factory is the best. Countless people on the apriliaworld mailing love it too.
From all I have heard, the contest is over and Factory is the way to go.

I ordered mine from www.carbotex.com and he had it Fedexed to me in 2 or 3 days. His list prices seem to be cheaper than from Factory Pro direct so you can give him a shot. I would say how much I paid for the chip but as I bought the exhaust at the same time it wouldn't be fair to expect him to do the same price on a chip only order.

Good luck,
Gregory

·
Registered
11 Posts
My mods

I have PB screen on my Mille and I love it. Made a huge difference and good quality. Kevin at Revolution is a good guy and I have had pretty good luck with him. If something is jacked up he will do his best to fix it. My first screen had a scratch on it and he replaced it no questions.

I am running the Renegade High Mounts and a PCIII and it works great for me. Have Evolution Filter, Corbin Seat, Evo signal integrators.

Any questions of info on what I have done just ask. Pics on my website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts