Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how's it going?This past season was my first season owning a bike.I was wondering how many miles everyone else is getting in during a single season?I got my 9R at 10k and right now i'm almost at 20k and two new set's of rubber both Pilot Power series.What kind of milage are you getting out of your rubber and how many mile a season do you ride?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've put in 3,200 mi. but I started late in the season. New bike with Bridgestone BT-20's ( something like that) the tires still have some rubber left, not sure how many miles left on em.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is my first year owning a bike too. I've ridden 8700 miles since may. I wore the set of stock tires down to the belts and am now about halfway through a set of pirelli Sport Demons with 4-5 K on them.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Because I'm psychic.

I'm situated in South Florida, right where the Hurricanes hit. I am a victim/veteran of Hurricane, whichever way you look at it. :D. Last year was pretty bad for us, this year minor damages from Wilma. It was worse for folks in NO, Katrina went right around us, we felt some of the winds.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
or that you couldn't stop bragging about the mods and chromes all for $4k or something. :twofinger

what happend to the bike? I thought your riding privilege was out of commision for speeding.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah so thanks for the replies guys.sounds like I wasn't the only one who made all I could out of summer. note to self and all those who don't know. NEVER let your girlfriend ride your bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts