Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I was the guy that set up the ride for Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio back in September. I've started a club and want to know if anyone wants to join. You don't have to have a bike as its for "enthusiasts" but you do have to love them. I have a board set up for the club as well that we will use until I have the stand alone page done. If you are interested in joining just reply to this post and I'll let you know where to go to to see the page. Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the "Daily Rider" forum Frank. It has all the info you need to join the site and furthermore the club.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wanna know more!

Hey! Im from Wisconsin. I just have my temps though, not a bike YET. I wanna get one though. I am in love with crotchrockets :) Big time obsessed. Sooooo let me know where to go :)
~Michelle~

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Wanna know more!

Shell2341 said:
Hey! Im from Wisconsin. I just have my temps though, not a bike YET. I wanna get one though. I am in love with crotchrockets :) Big time obsessed. Sooooo let me know where to go :)
~Michelle~
Wow. Talk about bringing back a dead topic. LOL.

Well Shell. Just go to http://www.mme.8m.com which is currently the gateway to the site.

It will take you to the log in page. From there you will have to request authorization to join. When you make a passport and send the request I get an email sent to me to authorize you. Either I or the asst-manager of the site will have you taken care of often the same day or a maximum of 24 hours later.

You'll get an email telling you that you are authorized. Drop on in and post a message introducing yourself.

Hope this helps. I truly make it sound complicated but its not. You'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts