Sportbike World banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
Almightys, Is there a parking lot or a place at 21? And is it at the corner or east or west a bit?
Dunkin Dounts is just North of 21 on the west side of the road, yes it's a plaza parking lot.

·
Registered
481 Posts
kuntrykidd said:
Thanks for the shout out. Not too bad to find.
No not at all the first drive past 21 on the left.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
ya'll be safe and have fun.. remember to wear your helmets at all times when operating your motorcycle, use turn signals and hand signals, and obey the speed limit, waive to fellow riders, stay alert, come home with nothing more than you left but a large smile on your face and a sore toosh :p

Luv
Ma E.

·
Registered
481 Posts
DreamRyder said:
ya'll be safe and have fun.. remember to wear your helmets at all times when operating your motorcycle, use turn signals and hand signals, and obey the speed limit, waive to fellow riders, stay alert, come home with nothing more than you left but a large smile on your face and a sore toosh :p

Luv
Ma E.
E, can we come home with our chest autographed by Eric Bostrom and Jake Zemke??

That's more than what I will be leaving with.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It looks like only the saps without the bikes will be leaving later on Friday. Everyone else who has a bike will be leaving with the early crew.

·
Registered
481 Posts
kacey kaye said:
Christina, I am so happy that you are coming. It's going to be so nice to have another girl to hang out with.
:D Ahh thanks so much that means a lot :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Kawie said:
E, can we come home with our chest autographed by Eric Bostrom and Jake Zemke??

That's more than what I will be leaving with.
oh shit... wish I could be there to take advantage of that opportunity as well :p you are more than ok to bring that back home :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have a buddy that can't make it to Mid-Ohio this year because of work. He has three rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn Express in mt. Vernon and two supertickets avaiable. pm me for his number.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
crammer1977 said:
I have a buddy that can't make it to Mid-Ohio this year because of work. He has three rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn Express in mt. Vernon and two supertickets avaiable. pm me for his number.

Ouch...that really sucks. I hope he can find someone to recoup that cash.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I live so close to the track and I have to work. Oh well you guys going down to mansfield on Park Ave for all the after parties all weekend long? I'll be down there Friday and Saturday night and most likely Sunday night. Hope you all have a safe ride down here and enjoy the races you lucky people you.

·
Registered
511 Posts
DocThee said:
Ouch...that really sucks. I hope he can find someone to recoup that cash.
Yeah, I also hope he finds someone to take the rooms off of him or he's out the cash. So, if you cats need a place to crash for like 60 bucks a night let me know.

Later, Jeremy

21 - 36 of 36 Posts