Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok...the time is fast approaching. I just need a headcount of who is going this year. We have hotel rooms reserved as we do every year, thanks Karen! So post up or PM me if you plan on going.

Not to mention if you are going it would not be a bad idea to get your tickets now. We usually get the Superticket which includes weekend general admission, paddock pass, and a weekend grandstand seat. The price of these are $55. The ticket prices and such are listed at http://www.midohio.com.. These tickets often sell out quick.

Our hotel is the same as last year. It is the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, OH. This year they require a 4-day minimum stay, so the price will be slightly higher. All are welcome of course. However, Redline members have priority over hotel rooms, then if there is room we open it up to non members.

Members, please let Headlight or Myself know as soon as possible. Thanks!!

Later...

:twofinger

·
Registered
481 Posts
Where are the 2005 Mid Ohio pics? That link goes to 2004.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm in...

Sorry guys, I won't be driving in the cage this year so you'll all have to find someone else to carry your things!

:twofinger

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
GixxerChris said:
of course :thumb:

we've just been lucky enough in the past to have someone drive their cage down to help carry baggs and stuff
LOL..."cough" designated driver....."cough".....:)

·
Registered
367 Posts
AWwww...If I wasn't starting a new job that week I could be convinced to drive someone's truck down there for everyone (sorry I dont think everyone's stuff would fit in the Suby).

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't have a ride plan as of yet, have to talk to Headlight still. I just needed to guage interest of committed people onlyl to work out the logistics of the hotel stay.

The three night, four day minimum is Friday to Monday.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well looks like I'm going. Dave, Dan and I are all taking the camper down trailering the bikes. We plan on doing a nice ride one day, we'll take 97/3/60/62/83/36/60 and back, its a really nice ride through the hills.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts