Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the weather this year has been crazy and it is rare that i have a weekday off but i did today and it was perfect for a ride. so i took advantage of it and i think this is the first time i have had the chance to ride in feb in maine well on a bike anyway hehehe. went out for a couple hours and kept an eye on the road still alot of sand and gravel out there but a nice ride. anyone else get to go out today up here.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep i know what the salt will do that is why i hosed it off before it went back into the garage.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Last winter I got my bike out fairly often for quick rides. This year, not one ride. I moved, and my bike is garaged 1/2 hour away at my old place, so it's a pain to go over there just to ride for an hour or so.

I still have to get my aftermarket exhaust put on before the m/c shop gets too busy.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's supposedly a pain in the balls to get fitted right. Reading the VFR forum, it's definitely not a 10 minute job. It's the Lazer exhaust, 4 pipes(2 on each side) into 1. I don't have the tools, time, or patience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts