Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the weather this year has been crazy and it is rare that i have a weekday off but i did today and it was perfect for a ride. so i took advantage of it and i think this is the first time i have had the chance to ride in feb in maine well on a bike anyway hehehe. went out for a couple hours and kept an eye on the road still alot of sand and gravel out there but a nice ride. anyone else get to go out today up here.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
If you dodge the sand and gravel, you may not go down... but the roads are still covered with salt, and it WILL eat your aluminum frame. My bike is staying parked until it rains for a few days.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep i know what the salt will do that is why i hosed it off before it went back into the garage.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Last winter I got my bike out fairly often for quick rides. This year, not one ride. I moved, and my bike is garaged 1/2 hour away at my old place, so it's a pain to go over there just to ride for an hour or so.

I still have to get my aftermarket exhaust put on before the m/c shop gets too busy.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's supposedly a pain in the balls to get fitted right. Reading the VFR forum, it's definitely not a 10 minute job. It's the Lazer exhaust, 4 pipes(2 on each side) into 1. I don't have the tools, time, or patience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts