Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite my best efforts to avoid this, it looks like I might get a REAL JOB here in Baltimore.

First new toy will be a motard of some sort. (Any one got a 4stroke for sale?)

So... are there any races/tracks in this part of the country that would welcome a total newbie? I know VIR is nearby, but that's a road course, right?

thanks,
tim

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Very wise purchase Idea.:) KTM has several decent offerings, all ready to go! If I were a potential bike purchaser, I'd ask the local riders who they think provides the best customer service and I would try to get something that store handles. SuperMotards are great!:cool:
Welcome to Sport Bike World! :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo!

Grok, I didn't realize you were the superTT.com guy!
I have be looking at that site for over a year, drooling and dreaming of dropping the bucks on a motard. Every visit I secretly hope that a classified will appear with a bike in my 'hood.
Sweet site... THANKS!:p

tim

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Re: yo!

lord tim said:
Grok, I didn't realize you were the superTT.com guy!
I have be looking at that site for over a year, drooling and dreaming of dropping the bucks on a motard. Every visit I secretly hope that a classified will appear with a bike in my 'hood.
Sweet site... THANKS!:p

tim
I didn't do all the work here.....I just bask in the glory! Keep on posting and spreading the SuperMotard faith.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts