Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about the pipes this company makes? I want to put one of their slip ons on my 2000 CBRF4, and wondered if anyone was familiar with the sound. Thanks:D

RK

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I have hear a lot of people complain that the bolts that hold the endcaps on strip out on them, making Micron's selling point about this ...useless, I am not saying everyone has this problem, but I have heard it at least a dozen times. I think they sound alright on the F4, but that 2 bro's Duessel has does sound sweet. 2 Bro's also has that sweet carbon fiber pipe that looks different than other brands, take a look at that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas...:D But do ya think that Micron slip on is worth at least $75 in good condition used?:confused: Sounds like a deal to me...:D :cool:

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I have Micron slipons and am very pleased with them. I have had them apart a couple of times(repacking and crash repairs) and haven't had any trouble with the bolts stripping. Based on the design of the bolts it sounds like operator error and not a manufacturing flaw.

I do like the sound of the Two Brothers but they can't touch Micron when it comes to quality.

$75 is good for either though. :cool:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have a full Micron system on my RC51 and the quality is unmatched by anything I have ever seen. The are known for making big HP but they are a bit loud. Sound like thunder on my RC but I kind of like it if you know what I mean! I have never heard a good thing about Two Bros. There has been many discussions about exhausts on various forums and the opion is they are poor quality, average performance. Look at all the F3s out there with them falling apart and rusting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts