Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in michigan on here wanna do a ride as a group?

Im in the grand rapids area.

·
Registered
20 Posts
michiganders

I'm in K'zoo and I know of a few other sportbikers to ride with. Got any good roads?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good roads

Not really, i really like the U.P. little traffic, little law enforcement, and coast line far as the eye can see.

·
Registered
20 Posts
michiganders

Some of us here were talking about making a trip up to Mackinac before the weather turns. It would be a nice ride in the fall after the leaves have changed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Kalamazoo here..am interested in taking a group ride...will keep an eye out for any posts from people in the area that are interested....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me too

I'm in grand rapids, i havent put my bike away yet. let me know if you guys make any plans.

-Louis

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got back from Copper Harbor.
Might I suggest M66 south of Charlevoix which runs through the Jordan River Valley.
or M119 North of Petoskey. only the outsides are marked.
Or, M110 north of Manistee to M22 north to where ever.

I don't want to cross the Mackinaw bridge again this year.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Oakland County

One of my favorites is Grand River out to Kensington Road, continue on Kensington (it will change names a couple of times) till it turns into Hickory Ridge Road out past M-59 to Middle Road over to Milford Road out to Holly. On the way back pick up Andersonville Road off Milford Road and out to Dixie Hwy.

Decent roads for Oakland County.

·
Registered
36 Posts
we ride that quite a bit ourselves,ever take a rip through beverly hills or northville area?alot of guys like lakeville area also(rochester rd.north)..I personally find it boring as soon as you get passed the lake.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Grand Rapids area ride

I'm in the south of Kent county. I'd like to do some group riding. I'm not into tricks, I have a 2000 R6, that the 2nd gear is roached. I'd probably try some tricks if I'd not bought a used bike with this problem. Please post back on a ride for Saturday 5/24/07.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts