Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey Squid, this was from the zx10 forum. thought i remind you in case you decide to run.

"Yea those cops in Miami will run right over your ass or shoot you if they get the chance.

The last time I stoped on my bike I got thrown on the ground and handcuffed.

Cop put his gun to my friends head and told him if he moved he would shoot him in the head.

Some of these cops down here have some real problems. i am more afraid of them than anyone. WIth my record any cop could shoot me and make it look like my fault."

·
Registered
624 Posts
DAYUM!

I'll make sure I keep that in mind... Then again, that coming from someone with a "record"... LOL!

I was pulled over once in Tampa, cop was actually pretty nice, let me off without even a warning... Well, except a dark verbal warning towards the end... He was pleasant and cheery, then his tone changed as he told me they were having a PROBLEM with sportbikers in the Tampa area, and should I even remotely, ( probably even accidentally) be suspected of taking part in any sort of speed contest, I would get arrested and my bike towed...

I think punks are more inclined to run down there given the long straights...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're cracking down on sportbikes so i heard. that was in miami but im sure it spreads like a fire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts