Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm here. Then again I actually signed up on this site before I signed up on SBN.

I know there is another site that everyone seemed to have migrated to. However that URL is on my home box, not here at work.

Scot knows as he posted the link <I think>. I will post it later this evening, but if anyone figure out what is before hand let us know.

On AIM=B4CHIX.

And that's not Bob 4 CHIX. Something else entirely:twofinger

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok sweet...glad to see some of you guys in here...

elicidbob...

lemme know the site scot posted...is it rixride's site?

there is esportbikes.com
finishlinecycles.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah i was on SBN too...i don't think i got to ride with any of you all this summer, but I'm from Alexandria - only 4 months a year tho, i go to school in Blacksburg. Roads are waaaaay better down here!:twofinger anyway, i'm always on here so i'll be talkin to yaz later.

·
Registered
15 Posts
oh yeah

alrite, nice to see some familiar user names around here, its definitly sad we lost sbn.....but oh well we will make the best outta this site here.... hey guys I MADE A VA RIDERS SIGN IN THREAD, CHECK IT OUT AND SIGN IN SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK IN TOUCH ....:twofinger

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
elcidbob said:
I'm here. Then again I actually signed up on this site before I signed up on SBN.

I know there is another site that everyone seemed to have migrated to. However that URL is on my home box, not here at work.

Scot knows as he posted the link <I think>. I will post it later this evening, but if anyone figure out what is before hand let us know.

On AIM=B4CHIX.

And that's not Bob 4 CHIX. Something else entirely:twofinger
Nice Bike :drool:

:crying: :twofinger

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Katie!
I just wanted to say hi, As if I don't already talk to you almost everyday anyway! :D
Can't wait to go dancing Saturday! :twofinger
Deb

·
Registered
4 Posts
or we could all go to one of the hottest clubs down your way katie.i have been talking with chico about coming down one weekend and going out to the clubs. let me know whats up later.:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts