Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this space to wish the few that still come here, the "think they know better" than me but obviously don't, grumpy, think they're fast but arn't, my fellow armchair generals, even that cant Legend and Gixxer riders a Merry Crimbo and a Happy new year. Keep the shiney side up girls:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Farkin ell

The ghost of Chritams past has risen:twofinger
Ho ho ho to you too you auld twat :moon:

Singapore bound on Jan 17th so will have a few late festive beverages and a few early Gong xi gong xi sherries:cheers:

Flying solo until 20th Jan and then the chicks arrive for a week while I head up to Bangkok for some meetings. Ill get back on the 27th and will hang around like a bad smell for a few days after that:hurl: whoop whoop:cool:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here Here!

Yeah, merry Christmas you ole farts, Anybody heading Bangkok side for new year? Planing a few days on my way to Nepal. :D

Boycie - don't tell me your not????????????

Last round of the China Superbike Series last weekend, Report on it's way once the pictures are out.

Here is one to keep you going:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
HO HO BLEEDIN HO

Yeah,

Best of the season to all of you 'orrible lot :twofinger

Have fitted the new Arrow full Titanium system to the fireplace and I must say I think I have made a few enemies with the neighbours. But who cares. Miserable Gits... :finger:

All the best to all of you from down under.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
well you did go to live in australia after all ....

merry xmas caaants ... and may 2006 be just as farkin good as last year :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts