Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its already been said, but I figured that I would personally wish you ALL a Merry Christmas and thank each of you for making this site one of my favorite places to go during my spare time.:thumb:

My New Years resolultion for this year is to quit smoking and put priorities back in there proper place........#1. My wish for this year is to no longer take the MOST IMPORTANT things in my life for granted.......you never know when those things could cease to exist.

Merry Christmas guys, I wish the best for each of you.

Jason (AKA) sisqo...................:thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
You too buddy. The rest of you grinches have a good holiday as well. Be safe out there. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah, Happy Holidays, all.

Sisqo, you're right about not taking things for granted. Experienced a bit of that myself.

"Enjoy every sandwich" -Warren Zevon

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
As a proud Caucasian American, I celebrate kwanza like my forefathers before me. Well, maybe not forefathers, but since it was invented in the 60's.

Happy holidays

Fight the power

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tippmann said:
As a proud Caucasian American, I celebrate kwanza like my forefathers before me. Well, maybe not forefathers, but since it was invented in the 60's.

Happy holidays

Fight the power
I am forced to fight that power every time I read your posts bro:laughing: :laughing:........happy holidays Tippy. :thumb:

·
Registered
18 Posts

Merry Christmas from the Azores islands !

Wishing you all the Best of the Holiday season and hope yours is spent making memories with family and friends.

Here's to Miles of Smiles and safe ridings in 2005.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hard to believe that in the 4 years that I've been on here, that I've never said that. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.......enjoy the egg nog. :thumb: :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
wheelie123 said:
Merry Christmas to everyone. Hard to believe that in the 4 years that I've been on here, that I've never said that. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.......enjoy the egg nog. :thumb: :cool:
There's a First time for everything...:twofinger

Happy Holidays to y'all, and for those that don't give a rats a$$ about being politicaly correct....Merry Christmas..:cheers:

Above all...be safe:thumb:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sack090 said:
Happy Holidays everyone.. get that new bike ;)

I know I won't, my parents are still highly against it :D
All in good time bro, hang in there.....your time to be king of the streets will be here soon enough:thumb: :D .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts