1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think I found the trouble with your bike. Weld those holes closed on the top of the engine..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chuck sartoris said:
I think I found the trouble with your bike. Weld those holes closed on the top of the engine..
Yeah, I'm gonna buy some new pieces for the carbs after 1st of the year and get them back on, should be good after that.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
MadHaqr9 said:
Yeah, I'm gonna buy some new pieces for the carbs after 1st of the year and get them back on, should be good after that.

I duuno about that, a gas tank and a seat would be needed too.

Hahahahahahaha, you poser! sevenfiddy decals on a 600.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Oops! Coming off the twofiddy are you gonna be able to handle it? Hahahahahahahaha, maybe you should start with a starter bike like a TT600.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tea Bagger said:
Oops! Coming off the twofiddy are you gonna be able to handle it? Hahahahahahahaha, maybe you should start with a starter bike like a TT600.
HAHAHA

Poke. Prod. Poke more.

Yeah, I can handle it. It is alot of bike for a scrawny kid like me so I just don't have to open the throttle as much.

Unlike some others who can make a liter bike look like a pocket bike and need full throttle, a downhill slope and a tailwind to get it moving. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
MadHaqr9 said:
HAHAHA

Poke. Prod. Poke more.

Yeah, I can handle it. It is alot of bike for a scrawny kid like me so I just don't have to open the throttle as much.

Unlike some others who can make a liter bike look like a pocket bike and need full throttle, a downhill slope and a tailwind to get it moving. :twofinger

I keep telling Crammer to lose weight. He won't listen.

·
Registered
262 Posts
And Jeep thought he had the insults cornered from bagger. hell he hates everyone. But you sure as hell know where he stands on issues. Jaggoff

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Its my manic depression. Hahahahahahaha, I'm loading all the guns and going psycho too. Hehehehehehehehe, or did they say I was Bipolar. I can't remember and niether can I. Multiable personalities, not me or I.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts