Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen the weather for Memorial Weekend?? RAIN RAIN and more RAIN!!!! Unbelievable.

Today: Sunny. Very warm. High 88F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday: A mainly sunny sky. Near record high temperatures. High 87F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Friday: Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

Saturday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 60s.

Sunday: Showers, maybe a rumble of thunder. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

:mad: Well.....at least Monday will be nice.

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
636Jen said:
I know...I'm bummed. This weekend is St Mary's of Orchard Lake's fair too. :(

Jen
Cool! Low rider jeans fest!:)
One of my buddies uncle's owns the campus laundry machines and other equip there....been there many a summer...
Went to a female friends wedding a few years ago at the church...Do they have AC in that church yet? It was like 98 degrees during service with two fans on....:hurl:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duner said:
Do they have AC in that church yet? It was like 98 degrees during service with two fans on....:hurl:
I wouldn't know. If you ever hear of lightning striking the church, that was me going inside to find out...lol

Jen

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
DocThee said:
LOL....now THAT is funny!! Seeing the irony, because Jen is an Angel. :D
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Does she have you fooled or what?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So my oldest turned 7 today :eek: :crying: and we had to have his party inside. Stupid rain!! 8 adults and 9 kids.....man, I'm still picking up sticky sucker sticks off the carpet and scrubbing cake off of the chairs! :laughing: As long as they had fun though, right? ;)

Jen

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They actually sat down for 5 minutes to eat cake and ice cream and then were bouncing off the walls again! Poor Maia (Faye's daughter) had to put up with the boys doing fart jokes and noises! :laughing: Ahhhh....boys. :rolleyes:

Jen

Attachments

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
My son never says the word fart.....dunno if thats from school or us.....weird....lol........

Congradulations on your sons birthday:thumb:

I yanked the air brake off my bike yesterday.
AKA fender eliminator/removal/tail bobbed.
Now i'm kinda illegal till I get my taillight converter that is ordered....
or I can just signal my turns with my hand, but I'm lazy, so that wont amount to much...:D ..... or much good......:D

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
636Jen said:
Unbelieveable!!! I don't think I could ever say, "Naw, I don't feel like riding." :laughing:

Jen
Depends on how hot a guys girlfriend is.

This rain sucks.......
:crying:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Duner the perv... :rolleyes: hahaha

Hey Faye....I was thinking that Clay could drive the kids and I'd ride over! ;) Best of both worlds. Lemme know how that sounds.

There are another 5 kids over the house today making it a full 8 with mine. I think I'll need that ride Monday!!

Jen

1 - 20 of 33 Posts