Sportbike World banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts
How would Donna Summers name appear in a phone book?

Hey All,

Summer Donna, that's right summa donna. You guys are at about a 10 and I need you all at a 6.2. I know I don't post much but I think we need some anger management here. Anyways, have fun riding. I'll be at QSL tonight.

Later,
Justin

deatheater99 said:
Telling a person to STFU because they "dont know what your about" and then refusing to explain is ignorant. Epecially if your any kind of real organizatoin with any intentions of growing. From across the country it looks like your group of facist wankers who enjoy jerking each other off..
Actually, coming on here, calling a bunch of people you dont know a 'group of facist wankers' is ignorance.

QuickCoCo1 said:
Here are the members and their screennames, if you want other contact info let me know
GTRFull Membership Status Member

Pete (UglyAngelX) President
Freddy (Quickcoco1) V President
Carey (Saturntangerine) Sec/Treasurer
Bill (Duessel) Road Captain
Roy (KLRBE) Road Captain
Jason (Jaseman)
Matt (Snigg)
Dan (dbgtrider)
Gregory (Gregor70)
Wade (cstmgsxr)
Pat (mmmbarley)
Mike (mfield2a)
Rich (Teabagger)
Josh (tt-four)
David (madbusa)
Brian (Gixxer_Jester)
Mark (DAD)
Heidi (R6CycleGal)
Brad (brealsr1killa)
Dave (DaveM521)
Jason (Fighter)
Bill (olllllllo)
Jeremy (Crammer1977)
Ron Jr. (Triumph Rdr)
Seb (dukerider929)
Joe (Joe Yamma )
Amy (nikala)
Chuck Satoris (chuck sartoris )
Chad (Blazeword )
doyle (Worm)
Ernie (Erndoggy)
John (JB_Pgh )
Jonathon (AV8OR)
Dave (DeaPee)
Nick (Batman X)

GTR Probation Status

Adrian (Superman01ninja)
Jamie (Honda Rc 51)
John J. (jcustomcue)
Patrick ( Dudeigotabusa)
Chris (C02R6) New Applicant
Mark (SWEETCHUCK) New applicant

Associate Members
Wanda (mrsklrbe)

35 members
6 probate members
1 associate

grand total 42
WOW that was quick. I was only a member for a day :crying:

WTF

Seriously,

I interject with a small bit from Saturday Night Live and I get a STFU, I was cracking a joke as I hope you were. Else you are a di*K. It is lame to give me a STFU, I've f-ing ridden with you guys. You must think you are the sh*t. Damn, what is the riding world coming too. I'd rather meet some stranger and just be like what's up and talk about bikes for a while. I thing you are missing the point of your riding club. You guys are losing people due to your attitude towards other riders.

P.S. - I am expecting another STFU, and if so then I wish you the best and I won't resort to telling people to shut-up like a nine-year old bully.

J

Ok, now I get it. I couldn't figure out what "summer donna" was...he meant "simmer down now" like the chick on SNL. I would've spelled it simmah dahn nah, but hey that's just me. Funny skit too. (BTW, Will Ferrel rules:D )

What's with the influx of crybabies who can't handle being told to STFU? I'll admit this place is different and it takes some getting used to, but lurk for a bit. If you don't like the attitudes or the way we talk to each other, don't join - it's not like we're begging for members.

Now everyone, STFU. :twofinger

Going to QSL is a rare thing these days, we are now hanging out at Callahan's in Bridgeville or Sports Rock Cafe in the strip.

I do not see any ill feelings towards anyone in here, we just like to have fun bashing. The club is about having fun and when we are together we do talk about bikes and bash and have a good time. We sometimes talk about bikes on here and some problems with them. I do not think talking about bikes all day long would make this site interesting, it would fade out and become very boring.

Like Bagger said....if you are not being bash or told STFU....people do not like you and you are not part of the group fun. Who are all these members that we are losing???

Oh!!! STFU:twofinger

Re: WTF

crystalhelix said:
Seriously,

I interject with a small bit from Saturday Night Live and I get a STFU, I was cracking a joke as I hope you were. Else you are a di*K. It is lame to give me a STFU, I've f-ing ridden with you guys. You must think you are the sh*t. Damn, what is the riding world coming too. I'd rather meet some stranger and just be like what's up and talk about bikes for a while. I thing you are missing the point of your riding club. You guys are losing people due to your attitude towards other riders.

P.S. - I am expecting another STFU, and if so then I wish you the best and I won't resort to telling people to shut-up like a nine-year old bully.

J

Justin, seriously, it's all cool here. No one is playing it for real. Yeah, okay, so some dillweed from CA came in here saying that we suck, but not knowing anything about the group or how we are, he really made himself look stoopid. You know all we do is mess around. Gosh, think of last year and how often we just dicked around in the QS parking lot. We all have a few screws loose, but that's what makes us fun.

The whole STFU thing is a lil "fashion trend" for the boys to have all to themselves. The whole "underwear ride" is making them edgy so we have to let them vent their anger out in stupid internet scrawl.

Chill out, have a doob and some malt and let's all get along.

Tea Bagger said:
No it's not the underwear ride that scares me, its haveing to see some of you in your underwear that scares me!
Keep talking shit...man-tit wet t-shirt contest winner!!

All righty then

In that case if the norm is to throw out STFU then

STFU

Sorry I didn't know about this ritual but I am not a big message poster.

It's all good then,
Later
J:twofinger

Is this the Justin that hangs out with Tom????

And by the waySTFU !!!:twofinger :twofinger

If it is that Justin, where you been lately?

UglyAngelX said:
Is this the Justin that hangs out with Tom????

And by the waySTFU !!!:twofinger :twofinger

If it is that Justin, where you been lately?
Same Justin you're thinking of. As for where he's hiding... you'll have to get that answer off him. I know Tom and Keri have been at QS a lot lately. That's all she wrote.

Yeah, it's me

Hey tangerine,

I've started school again after just finishing a semsester. Went to Carlisle bike show and had enough bike overload there. Usually if you see me on my bike its because I am on my way to oakland cause parking is cheap on a bike. What are you up to?

Fred - How's your bike lookin' I haven't seen it since the down you had?

One more thing STFU !!!!
I see my STFU is bigger than average, somthing I can be proud of.

J

Re: Yeah, it's me

crystalhelix said:
Hey tangerine,
I've started school again after just finishing a semsester. Went to Carlisle bike show and had enough bike overload there. Usually if you see me on my bike its because I am on my way to oakland cause parking is cheap on a bike. What are you up to?

J
I'm back at Cal. :( I hate this shytehole. No bike here b/c I don't have a cover yet. Doesn't matter b/c it's gonna rain like a mofo for the next week. Friggin A. I think I saw you the other day, but it really could have been anyone b/c I suck at identifying riders as they go by. I missed Carlisle AND MidOhio for a WEDDING shower. Rode through Carlisle on the way there... how's that for torture???

You need to check in here more often. Haven't seen you or Tom or Keri in FOREVER and a day, bro.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.