Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been brought to my attention, as i am sure it has been brought to yours, that the weather is shitty as hell out. In an effort to have a more productive meeting ( more people present) i motion that we postpone the up coming meeting to a date to be announced.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I second this motion... It's not worth killing yourself to talk about business cards for your hobby. Due-date for dues will be adjusted accordingly should the Meeting be changed.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I am going to TRY to make it, but because of my commute to the meeting, if the conditions get shitty, I'm gonna be MIA...

My work wasn't cancelled (yet), so I will at least be 35 mins closer to Greentree...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Let's have it. I know that you all that grew up in Pgh can't drive but come on.:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

I wish there would have been a sign when I moved to Pgh stating "Welcome to Pittsburgh. Beware, we CAN'T Drive!!!!!!!!"

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I can make it (probably) because I only live about 20 mins from Vincents, but I don't think we should have it tonight.

My classes were cancelled tonight because of the weather.

I think we would have a much better turn-out on a different night.

The roads are going to be a sheet of ice after the sun goes down and the temp drops a couple of degrees.

I have AWD and I'm not worried about MY driving, but rather the idiots sliding all over the place out there... I saw some major bonehead moves travelling up Route 60 last night and I'd rather avoid that if possible, tonight.

Joe

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Look da fuck out, idoit with a rear wheel drive beater car coming at cha......

.....sideways!

hahahahaha, I had to actually call off two nights ago couldn't get out of my parking space. I might buy a some tires but these bald ones are a blast!:twofinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts