Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of talking to Colin Edwards at my Aprilia dealer's store, had my photo taken with the man and had him sign my bike ( an Edwards RSVR ). Rarely do you come across a person of his talent that is so down to earth, it was a pleasure to meet him he signed anything put in front of him has an evil sense of humor and a million stories, totally great guy.

I would just like to thank him for the time taken to do this and the very interesting chat we had regarding all things MotoGP! I trust his mount next year will be more to his liking and ability and wish him a great season.

Safe Rides! ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I met Colin briefly several years ago. Great guy and I agree, quite a sense of humor. I wish him every success in his racing career.

The silly season is upon us, so it will be interesting to see where all the riders end up next year. I expect this session will be tumultuous!

Cheers,

Kev

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Colin Edwards

Tahoe,
I could teel you who is going where next year as we talked about this indepth, a lot of surprises next year. But I would have to KILL you after. :D :D

Safe Rides.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts