Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twofinger

Thought this would brighten someone's day................

Goose

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, what the hell....

:eek: :eek: :thumb:

Let's test the waters, so to speak and see what is permitable here at sportbikeworld.com

Guys......................you like this pic......wet-t look is in.....=)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 posts down, 7 to go........................then I can add my own Avatar!

:D

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Re: oh, what the hell....

Goose said:

Guys......................you like this pic......wet-t look is in.....=)
WELCOME TO SPORTBIKEWORLD.COM!

More of the same, please. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats to the Honda boys for being World Superbike world champions......Colin Edwards you broke so many single season records its unbelievable!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: oh, what the hell....

DaDuck748 said:

WELCOME TO SPORTBIKEWORLD.COM!

More of the same, please. :D

With pleasure, when do you want me to stop.....I have SO many!!!

Goose

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and then...................."one time at bandcamp"!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I lost count, how many posts is that for me..................seeing as SBW doesn't tally your posts under your screen name I don't even know my total. Bummer! I wish that would change.

On with the women!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup, life is lived one CURVE at a time, here, here!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Say WHEN....................

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
You've got 11.

You can check it by clicking on your ID. It will show your profile, including number of posts.

Oh... and stop with the fur. :twofinger

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Yo Goose, welcome.

Damn it, I meant to delete the full naked blonde chick and deleted the Haga thread too. You all keeping me too frikkin busy. Nothin' personal man but we try and keep the fake breasted blondes to minimum here. Now the brunette on the other hand :D

By the way -1 post count ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Yo Goose, welcome.

Damn it, I meant to delete the full naked blonde chick and deleted the Haga thread too. You all keeping me too frikkin busy. Nothin' personal man but we try and keep the fake breasted blondes to minimum here. Now the brunette on the other hand :D

By the way -1 post count ;)

Chris, thanks for keeping me honest. Although, the only reason I posted that particular picture was that I found it elsewhere on the site:

See:
http://www.sportbikeworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=97

But I won't put it up again. Maybe you should take that one down too so others don't get bad ideas like I did.

Happy riding, happy surfing....
:D

Goose

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The HAGA pic is back............

Chris did you see other bare breasted chicks in that section of the website.....I did.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hey Goose -

Enough with the bottled blondes already:eek:. Let's see some more stunting pics:thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Hey Goose, it's all good man. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I don't have admin rights in that forum but I will pass it on. Somebody probably just missed it. I on the other hand am currently ungainfully unemployed so I've got plenty of time to delete posts. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Hey Goose, it's all good man. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I don't have admin rights in that forum but I will pass it on. Somebody probably just missed it. I on the other hand am currently ungainfully unemployed so I've got plenty of time to delete posts. ;)
What a coincidence Chris, I'm ungainfully unemployed myself. That's why I have so much time to post girlie pics. I may be on the employed side soon, I just interviewed with Best Buy today...it looks good. I'm into computers and have my degree in CS.

Good luck to you man!

Whoever has admin rights on that "other thread" must be sleeping because(no complaining here) there are many other indecent proposals(I mean photos). But keep 'em there, I like looking.

I'll try not to upset you again.....it's gonna be hard. =)

Goose

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Goose said:

What a coincidence Chris, I'm ungainfully unemployed myself. That's why I have so much time to post girlie pics. I may be on the employed side soon, I just interviewed with Best Buy today...it looks good. I'm into computers and have my degree in CS.

Good luck to you man!

Whoever has admin rights on that "other thread" must be sleeping because(no complaining here) there are many other indecent proposals(I mean photos). But keep 'em there, I like looking.

I'll try not to upset you again.....it's gonna be hard. =)

Goose
No kidding. That is a coincidence. Thanks on the well wish and good luck to you on the latest endeavor.

As far as upsetting me.... bro I don't really care about the pics but I'm a mod and rules are rules. :D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts