Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see if the web site crashes in a steaming heap like last time this was posted??

Had to repost as I didn't get the chance to make any jokes about giving to Tugs old lady or making a few laps with the misses etc etc.... :twofinger

Thanks again to Mrs Tug for the pic - taken @ Shah Alam back in July :cool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Farkin hell

Yer on my bike, wearing my helmet, BC's boots and the club suit, yer thrashing the tits off of it and to make matters worse yer talking durty about me missus too:crying:

Have you no shame ;)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shameless

So I'm welcome back anytime then??? ;) I'll even bring my own gear and the missus :cool:

Was a top day for sure.....especially once a got me hands on the keys to the Mighty One. I won't forget:

... the look on your face once I pitted (sorry mate)

... the local woman crossing the front straight with the plastic shopping bags without a care in the world :confused: :confused:

... going past Ugoto on the back straight pulling less than 7,000rpm in top

... the whole bush chicken/turkey incident

and now I have proof it actually happened, won't be forgotten for a good while :) :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Shameless

Gixxer_Dave said:

A)... the local woman crossing the front straight with the plastic shopping bags without a care in the world :confused: :confused:

B)... going past Ugoto on the back straight pulling less than 7,000rpm in top

C)... the whole bush chicken/turkey incident

and now I have proof it actually happened, won't be forgotten for a good while :) :)
A) Dont that happen at all circuits ?

B) I know that happens at all circuits:twofinger

C) Lucky the monkeys, lizards, centipedes, rats and snakes took the day off:eek:

As for a repeat, lets think about it once the nightmares have stoped:crying:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts