·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we got Virginia riders out there but what about Maryland and DC? :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, what up? I'm from the east side of MD. I don't see many MD riders either. Hit me up if ya wana talk.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Md riders

I ride everyday ( almost ) ! I live in the Baltimore area. You can find me running around the Long green pike - Harford road area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh Shit now. Where we riden? I'm game. Just get me outa Kent County MD. LOL.:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
CBR Girl 2DaEnd said:
Oh Shit now. Where we riden? I'm game. Just get me outa Kent County MD. LOL.:D
Kent County, nice area but not much fun to ride. I'm right inside PA at the MD line. I grew up in MD all my life though. I have a bunch of guys and gals I ride with that are from Fallston/ Belair area. I'm only about a half hour from Harford road and Mountain road if you guys want set up sometime to do a group ride. I'll get all my peps together.

Hey CBR Girl have you ever ripped it up on Rt. 301 out that way? I have some family out in Centreville, that's a nice stretch of road. Hit me back if you guys want to hook up sometime :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
gixxer911 said:
Kent County, nice area but not much fun to ride. I'm right inside PA at the MD line. I grew up in MD all my life though. I have a bunch of guys and gals I ride with that are from Fallston/ Belair area. I'm only about a half hour from Harford road and Mountain road if you guys want set up sometime to do a group ride. I'll get all my peps together.

Hey CBR Girl have you ever ripped it up on Rt. 301 out that way? I have some family out in Centreville, that's a nice stretch of road. Hit me back if you guys want to hook up sometime :cheers:
Any time yo. I'm game for it! I love meeting new riders. Iv'e done the 301 thing....its nice. LOL. Centreville is like 15 min from me. You should hit me up. You gota site or email? Im on that myspace shit if you wana check out my bike out. www.myspace.com/livingitupthisyear. I just got her Friday...sorry still hyped about it. Trying to ride any chance I get.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Maryland riding

Ok, Sunday is going to be a sweet day for riding. I up for it.
I Never been down to ride in Kent co. Pretty boy damm is a good ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re: Maryland riding

screamers1000 said:
Ok, Sunday is going to be a sweet day for riding. I up for it.
I Never been down to ride in Kent co. Pretty boy damm is a good ride.
Can meet you half way, like Annapolis or something. How many you usualy ride with? I ride with a group that varies from like 12, but usualy its around 5 hard core riders.

·
Registered
20 Posts
CBR Girl 2DaEnd said:
Any time yo. I'm game for it! I love meeting new riders. Iv'e done the 301 thing....its nice. LOL. Centreville is like 15 min from me. You should hit me up. You gota site or email? Im on that myspace shit if you wana check out my bike out. www.myspace.com/livingitupthisyear. I just got her Friday...sorry still hyped about it. Trying to ride any chance I get.
Cool.... I'll check your bike out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
:D bike show horray we got to plan that ride ton said something about that cbr QUEEN. the girl grew up on the jersey turn pike & 95. change it to CBR QUEEN damit.

·
Registered
144 Posts
cbr girl - your from kent county area? How far are you from dover, DE? Kent county doesn't have the nicest riding area but DE Rt. 9 is very scenic - ever check it out?

·
Registered
9 Posts
drumtap600RR said:
cbr girl - your from kent county area? How far are you from dover, DE? Kent county doesn't have the nicest riding area but DE Rt. 9 is very scenic - ever check it out?
I'm 30-45 min from dover. Thats my second home yo. I'm there ATLEAST every other day! We should switch up numbers. Rt. 9 is nice...people do alot of racing and tricks down there too. You ride with anyone? I'l hit you my num on your PM.;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
its awesome that i finally found someone around here to ride with - i just got my bike a couple months ago and i mainly ride alone or sometimes i cruise with others i roll up on - but no concrete group. i'll pm you my number back - i'll call you and get up with you for a ride soon - look forward to seeing you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts