Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done any business with Marietta Motorsports? Good or bad experience?

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
i can't say enough good things about them.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Purchased stuff from them at the track and have talked to their customer service folks on the phone. No complaints here. :cool:

I will snitch on them though. Their "special" race prices aren't anymore special than their phone in or web page prices. ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the insight

·
Registered
76 Posts
"Motions" is supposed to be pretty good and reputable... the owner's son is one of my student's where I teach... too bad he doesnt carry Triumph! Only Jap bikes and a few Ducks...

The only place I've heard REALLY negative things about is PowerSports in Atlanta owned by some guy named Eric... this guy's a loser from what I've heard...

M.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
kramrd said:
"Motions" is supposed to be pretty good and reputable... the owner's son is one of my student's where I teach... too bad he doesnt carry Triumph! Only Jap bikes and a few Ducks...

The only place I've heard REALLY negative things about is PowerSports in Atlanta owned by some guy named Eric... this guy's a loser from what I've heard...

M.
"Motions" is a meat grinder, and they go through employees faster than Pete changes bikes. I don't give them ANY of my business.

As for Eric, the owner of PowerSports? I have one word for him..."PENIS." The guy wears a latex helmet.

Marietta Motorsports is decent, but as John stated, their prices are usually MSRP. No great bargain there, but customer service is good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts