·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man shoots himself.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5459211.html

Police: Man shoots himself in testicle during robbery

KOKOMO, Ind. — Oh, shoot!

A man accidentally shot himself in the groin as he was robbing a convenience store Tuesday, police said.

A clerk told police a man carrying a semiautomatic handgun entered the Village Pantry demanding cash and a pack of cigarettes. The clerk put the cash in a bag and as she turned to get the cigarettes, she heard the gun discharge.

Police say surveillance video shows the man shooting himself as he placed the gun in the waistband of his pants. The clerk wasn't injured.

A short time later, police found 25-year-old Derrick Kosch at a home with a gunshot wound to his right testicle and lower left leg.

Kosch was released from the hospital Tuesday and booked into the Howard County jail on a charge of armed robbery, criminal recklessness and battery. He is being held on a $100,000 cash bail. A jail official did not know if he had retained an attorney Wednesday.

Brought to you by the HoustonChronicle.com

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I should do a Photoshop of the warning label on a package of cigarettes.

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING!!! Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and may cause Castration in the state of Indiana.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
JBaz said:
that would have cost him an arm and a leg... seriously...
You mean an arm and a middle leg.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is just something that is not supposed to happen. Ever! You just don't shoot yourself, in the testical. Ever.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
I am so not shocked. Believe me, this is par for the course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts