Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
yeah that sucks. And it looked like he was riding through a green light. The car didn't look like he was even looking at the lights. Just driving.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
For some reason or another my PC will only run the first 20% of this scooter VS cage. So I do wonder if the scooter rider was trying to run the orange light as my PC stops just as scooter rider thumps to the pavement & I see an orange light.

·
Registered
892 Posts
nope i got the whole vid smitty. the light was green a few seconds after the hit it changed to yellow. that sux.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Obviously then ANOTHER of many of the cage drivers that cannot see a rider. Hope the cage driver gets the worst of charges, which also means so many years in jail.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Smitty said:
Obviously then ANOTHER of many of the cage drivers that cannot see a rider. Hope the cage driver gets the worst of charges, which also means so many years in jail.
South East Asian country. Probably just slipped the cop a few bucks and drove away from the scene.

·
Registered
153 Posts
perhaps the only comfort for him is that he flopped onto the hood of the car and not the concrete

·
Registered
165 Posts
OMG! Ouch!

I have had a few drivers run lights on me when I am in the cage, but I have to think that it is a lot more scary on a scooter, after seeing this anyway.

·
Registered
167 Posts
So do you suppose the cage driver was on the cell phone before the accident too, or just calling for help after?

Looks to me like the cager is holding something to his/her left ear.

·
Registered
452 Posts
What raised the hell inside of me is that the damn driver did not do anything to help the guy after the crash, he just looked at him and walked off to scratch his ass.

take off his helmet
cut his jacket off
where is he injured

not saying calling is bad, but I dont think he called an ambulance, just said there was a crash - thus wasting time , b/c a cop will come - then real help

and the guy speed walking . . . WTF
SPRINT you ass STAT ! !

·
Registered
17 Posts
ochoa0042 said:
What raised the hell inside of me is that the damn driver did not do anything to help the guy after the crash, he just looked at him and walked off to scratch his ass.

take off his helmet
cut his jacket off
where is he injured

not saying calling is bad, but I dont think he called an ambulance, just said there was a crash - thus wasting time , b/c a cop will come - then real help

and the guy speed walking . . . WTF
SPRINT you ass STAT ! !
Thats the part that pissed me off! No one was stopping to help and no one was with the guy that was injured. The last thing I would do if someone was hurt would be to leave them alone. The guy in the cage was just walking around like he was the one in distress. People suck! It's :bs:

·
Registered
8 Posts
CaNinjaChick said:
Thats the part that pissed me off! No one was stopping to help and no one was with the guy that was injured. The last thing I would do if someone was hurt would be to leave them alone. The guy in the cage was just walking around like he was the one in distress. People suck! It's :bs:
I had to watch that a fewtimes. I was shocked at the whole thing, words still escape me. I hope that guy recovers quickly and that jackass in the cage gets his ass handed to him. :cussing;

1 - 15 of 15 Posts