Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We really needed at least one Maine post... so here it is.

I'm on the Coast in Camden. If you want to ride sometime send me an e-mail. There are usually Sunday afternoon rides with lots of cool bikes. A couple of Ducatis, several Japanese bikes and the lone Aprilia (me). We have a good time and its a good bunch of people. We head to Loudon now and then for trackdays too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi from maine

yo wassup.. from central maine here and I ride with the vertical outlaws , core6 and DTE. I dont stunt but I take pics and hang out with these guys.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wild Bill do you guys have a rock/rap/pop combo band as well as a bike crew.:D sorry dude those hardcore names gave it away. Maybe your just guilty by association, you know GANG RELATED...I personally would have went with N'GEAR or maybe BACKSTREET BIKERS. :twofinger ..just playin man, not dissin your set, represent kid, peace

·
Registered
2 Posts
HELLLOOO just picked uoa a 2000 ZX6r, should be ready to go in a couple weeks- love to ride and always looking for more people to cruise around with-- im from the mid-coast, Damariscotta, maybe an hour and 1/2 from camden

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
old post but what the hell.. I live in South China. I ride all over the state... its hard to find people to ride with around here that dont try to impress everyone with wheelies. I stopped riding with others because that crap just gets old and dangerous. But, I am sure those 3 year olds thought they were cool. :thumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
ZX6R1033 said:
old post but what the hell.. I live in South China. I ride all over the state... its hard to find people to ride with around here that dont try to impress everyone with wheelies. I stopped riding with others because that crap just gets old and dangerous. But, I am sure those 3 year olds thought they were cool. :thumb:
hey watch it. i like twisties and i like to pull wheelies but im not a 3 yr old. :twofinger

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Kham said:
hey watch it. i like twisties and i like to pull wheelies but im not a 3 yr old. :twofinger

I wasnt calling bikers 3 year olds i was merely making fun of bikers who pull wheelies in an attempt to impress 3 year olds standing beside the road. or passing tractor trailers, or other cars, or leaving an accident zone on the interstate, or in front of lewiston PD, or basically being a moron about it. :twofinger

·
Registered
675 Posts
Maine here

I am in maine and always looking for new riders to cruise with. Reply if you want to get together and rider around your favorite palces in maine.

zx9r

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Re: Maine here

mainerdr said:
I am in maine and always looking for new riders to cruise with. Reply if you want to get together and rider around your favorite palces in maine.

zx9r

I am sure to be down portland way next weekend. Also, reggies (in Leeds, on 202) is having a "lobster run" for their open house on sat, May 21. You should check that out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm up here here in Maine, just outside of Gardiner (about 8 miles south of Augusta).

If there is a group interested in hooking up and going for a ride let me know.

CBRSensei

1 - 15 of 15 Posts