Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered from Competition Accessories and Chaparral with good results.

I've occasionally found deals at Brockton Cycle's web site.

I have also ordered from MAW but my complaint wasn't the speed with which they filled the order but how much they charge. I think they make their prices a dollar or two lower in the ads to get business and then charge twice as much (no exaggeration) for shipping to make up the difference.

------------------

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's the best mail order house for sportbike accessories? I'm disappointed with Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse (they seem to have the best selection and good prices, but they take forever to fill orders - for example, I ordered some Spidi gloves on 6/30, they didn't ship until today and they're not due here until 7/12!) I also ride MX, and just about every mailorder house for MX can get your stuff in the mail the same day and I'll have it NLT 5 days after I order it!

------------------

·
Registered
58 Posts
Please remember to check as many places as possible when purchasing gear.I just had an experience with www.Gablesmotorsports.com.

Each time I called to find out the availability of a particular helmet I was put on hold. This happened over a period of 1 hour 45 minutes. So inspite of their list price being low for this replica helmet.
They have poor :( :mad: customer service.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here's some more potentially decent shopping sites:

www.imotorcyclestore.com (Good Tire Prices)

www.motodepot.com

www.street-n-comp.com

www.starcycle.com

www.accessorized-intl.com

www.motorcycle-superstore.com

www.ohiosuperbike.com

I have a few more sites that are product specific, i.e., tires, helmets, knee pucks, yada, yada, yada. The above sites cover a wide variety of stuff. A lot of times you can play one off the other if you call/email them and ask 'em to beat their competitor's price. Hope I was helpful. Happy spending...

------------------
We don't know where we're going, but we're making good time!...STC

[This message has been edited by VTRPilot (edited July 11, 2000).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts