Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now the Bling Bling is mine!!!

Its a 2000 with 6500 miles and a few minor scratches from a stationary knockdown. Runs great, guy was in a hurry to sell. Picked it up for only 4500

Very excited about it, curse this damn winter! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Let the Battle of the Bling begin!!

Sweet ass bike!!

You'll have to fight with slaintedan and Honda919Rider (?) for the bling....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was looking at newer CBR 600's too, but I was drawn in by the beauty of the Yamaha's and the good deal I got on this particular one.

The history of the bling bling is a short one. Recently brought to this site by Rhomeo it was stolen by slaintedan and Honda919rider. I'd give ya the link to the thread but it seems to have been deleted which I guess doesn't surprise me that much.

Here's what the urban dictionary has to say about bling bling

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?form=1&term=bling+bling

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ghetto Blaster

Wally said:
Here's what the urban dictionary has to say about bling bling
That link just gave me my recommended daily dose of vitamin ghetto. Nice bike, too! Is that the stock exhaust?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
It's your typical Micron Slip-on. Sounds great in my opinion.
Hehe, an R6 with a Micron pipe! I'm so original! At least its not blue :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
Where the hills at?

Looks good. So where do you ride in NY? I went to school in Cobleskill, NY and damned myself for selling my first bike just a month or so before I got there. The school is nestled in the foot-hills of the Catskill mountain range. There were so many twisty roads that graced the sides of steep hills. Damn it was nice there! freak'n S. Jersey :finger: :crying:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I'm going on a full day trip then it's all the way up to the catskills. The area around Port Jervis at the Pennslyvania border is nice too. Normally though I head north away from the city and there's lots of great stuff in the hudson valley. Bear Mountain and Harriman State park( near West Point) have some of the best roads(and views) I've ever ridden. It used to be only 15 minutes away from me when I lived in Ossining, now its more like 45 since I'm right by the city. I still try and get up there almost once a week during riding season. With an R6 now I think I'm gonna hafta make it twice a week.

Last year I was attending school in Rochester NY and the riding was plain aweful there. Long winters and flat roads, the whole place was a tundra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts