Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do these guys get their toys? Things like the metal plates or souls that go on the bottoms of your shoe to make sparks. Or that bracket on the back of the bike so you can do a wheelie than park it in that position.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I made my skitch plates (the metal sandals you put on your feet that throw sparks). A piece of titanium... grind the front smooth (kind of like a snowboard) so it doesn't catch. Take two old belts and cut them (an old pair of sandals works too) and attatch them to the plate like sandals. I'll try to get you a pic of mine...

As far as the 12 bar goes (the bar on the back to park wheelies and scrape and all that fun stuff) You can purchase one or build your own. 905 racing, Freestyle ingenuity, MXD, and a bunch of other companies all make them. Check them out... if you don't feel like tossing out that kind of coin, look at them, and build your own. If you need help, just ask...

·
Registered
489 Posts
john06 said:
doesnt magnisium or whatever make huge sparks?
It does when it burns. It's real bright. But it's very expensive... titanium is a little more cost effective, and just as cool. :2cents:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts