Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While perusing a classified section of some m/c related website, I saw an add a guy had submitted selling some motorcycle, followed by this: "Also have 1981 KX80 with Rebel 250 motor. Why? Because I'm an idiot and they sell welding machines at Walmart." LMAO!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Not quite as bad as the guy in my town who got bored with his Jonn Deere riding lawn mower and mounted a small block Chevy 350 and Turbo 350 tranny. into it. All with M/T drap slicks and a wheelie bar on the back. ...and here I thought stuff like that only happened in the South, or W. Va. - Oh well...:)

Pls. don't ask me E.T.'s. I have no idea and don't really care.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CBR Brutha said:
Not quite as bad as the guy in my town who got bored with his Jonn Deere riding lawn mower and mounted a small block Chevy 350 and Turbo 350 tranny. into it. All with M/T drap slicks and a wheelie bar on the back. ...and here I thought stuff like that only happened in the South, or W. Va. - Oh well...:)

That's where you are wrong. That tractor is WAY COOL! ... Pete - LMFAO! What a loser!!

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
pete i saw that ad a week ago or so, i laughed my friggin' ass off. it was great.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
CBR Brutha said:

That's where you are wrong. That tractor is WAY COOL! ... Pete - LMFAO! What a loser!!
You're supposed to think that. You're Canadian...! :D;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Canadian EH!

A true Canadian would be talk about the snowblowers we supe up in the winter time. Fast enough to catch a polar bear and enough power to move the igloo accross town closer to the fishing holes next to the other eskimos :p

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
AAY!

Maybe we need a Hemi powered Zamboni with wheelie bars too!
Have to watch the classifieds for one.........
Hmmm.....
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts