Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your opinion of that area? What do you think about how traffic would be in the morning when driving to Chrysler?

A buddy just put a deposit down on a condo there. He's coming from the Great Lakes mall area. All of your help is appreciated.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
226 Posts
depends on the time of the day he goes to work. i live at m-59 and card and don't have many problems but if u work a normal 9-5 traffic sucks big time....he may have wanted to think about that before he actually gave the deposit!!!! just my :2cents:

·
Registered
798 Posts
i avoid m59 like the plague.

tell him to try the drive in the morning one day during the work week. m59 doesnt open up until crooks and if it rains or god forbid snows add another hour to the drive.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I have to agree...I used to live in Sterling Heights and coming down M-59 was horrible durring rush hour. It was more like a parking lot rather than an "express" way. It seems to be the worst around Rochester Rd (where 3 lanes becomes 2 going East) and over by Van Dyke expressway. I think it must be all the lights....it's 4 lanes wide and doesn't move!

Jen

·
Registered
158 Posts
To be honest, I teach out there and I don't have a problem with the traffic. I just avoid M59 and hit up some lesser traveled back roads. You'll get to where you need to be in much less time than if you took M59.

·
Registered
137 Posts
bmacd said:
Whats your opinion of that area? What do you think about how traffic would be in the morning when driving to Chrysler?

A buddy just put a deposit down on a condo there. He's coming from the Great Lakes mall area. All of your help is appreciated.

-=bmacd=-
hayes and m-59 is screwed up, too many people and not enough road, plus the corner is all under construction!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts