Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is comming, Im booked at the Mandarin Oriental arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday
:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
WOT

Yeah go on ..rub it in....tosser:twofinger

·
Registered
374 Posts
See ya there

Hey Tug

I am riding at Zhuhai on Wenesday if you wanna join me, you can have some laps on my beast or i'm sure we can get a bike together for you if you want........ What da'ya say?

I have a wedding on Friday (not mine) and then i should be over to Macau on Saturday, Do you know where the ferry leaves from and where can i get tickets....??

Spent today kitesurfin, Another crazy sport i have started for when it is too windy to paraglide, got dragged across this chinese ship wreck on the beach, managed to clean a path of barnicles off it.......

My wetsuit and left hand is a little worse for ware...

FANTASTIC DAY, although i hate to think what kinda water bourne diseases i have picked up, out on the prowl tonight, will do my best to offload them all....:D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Now better known as Barnicle Will, sorry I just couldn't help it.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Didn't Tug trade his riding gear for a baby bouncer and pusher?? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lurve to ride your beast

Hi Will

Sorry but the Macau tourist board and information centre is located in a different bulding now:twofinger From Zhuhai you can drive to Macau so why would you get a ferry? I have no idea where the ferry goes from or even if one exists.

Id love to come down on Wednesday but am really stuffed this week and cant get down. Im in Shnezhen all of the flollowing week so thats out too. I just opened an office in Gunagzhou so will be down quite often next year and will take up your kind and foolish offer ASAP.

We only have enough hospitality passes for the knobs we are taking to Macau so cant help there Im afraid.
Try the website for ticket Sales

I do still have some riding gear that almost fits but after eating a small flock of Turkies at Chrimbo Ill be needing to let the suit out some more. Any idea who does leather repairs in Shanghai? I dont know why but I busted the zip lat time I wore them:mad:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Lurve to ride your beast

Tug said:
Hi Will

I do still have some riding gear that almost fits but after eating a small flock of Turkies at Chrimbo Ill be needing to let the suit out some more. Any idea who does leather repairs in Shanghai? I dont know why but I busted the zip lat time I wore them:mad:

You could always borrow mine if you reckon you'd fit into them:twofinger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts