Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
don't think so

There isnt an oil barrons convention on is there ?
No but theres a few choice lectures.
a/ How to piss off the rest of the grid AND paddock in one fell swoop
b/ Why expensive wiring pliers are cheap in the long run.
c/ Detergents and YOU!
d/ "If it looks like oil, smells like oil and sticks like oil Guess what Moron! It's farkin oil!!!!
e/ "Just cos I've got cement dust on me pants doesn't make me Bob the builder!
f/ "When your trick new millenium 4 stoke engine sounds like a '67 Vauxhall Viva it's time to pull over.

Heh! i just figured out Slashers company name!! it's his favorite car >>>>A VIVA:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
That makes sense....

Notice how all the Brits are up the top........ they say you've got to be stark raving mad to ride there don't they :twofinger
So where's Slasher, not entered?

Note: No convict comebacks thank you

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Re: That makes sense....

Gixxer_Dave said:
Notice how all the Brits are up the top........ they say you've got to be stark raving mad to ride there don't they :twofinger

Well,
After the 1st qualifying session Cameron Donald is fastest of the Supersport guys in front of Steve Plater (British SBK rider) on 2.36:7 and 2.36:8 respectively!!
Pretty tight, so should be fun to watch on Sunday.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cameron 2nd

I got a garbled chinese SMS last night.... think it was to inform me that Cameron is currently lying second in the 600 field.

I saw the cars at Macau on star sports last weekend and all i can say is #&?! me .... :eek: :tp: :tp: :eek: ... think i'd be wearing the armco if we had a go up there.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Cameron 2nd

Blue Catt said:
I got a garbled chinese SMS last night.... think it was to inform me that Cameron is currently lying second in the 600 field.

I saw the cars at Macau on star sports last weekend and all i can say is #&?! me .... :eek: :tp: :tp: :eek: ... think i'd be wearing the armco if we had a go up there.
It would be armco for breakfast lunch and dinner Garfield :twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Results from the 2nd qualifying session

CD seemed to have some trouble with his bike mid session. Although he did improve on his time, he was surpassed by both Steve Plater (Honda 600 RR - HRC) and Bruce Anstey, NZL (Triumph - Valmoto).

CD did a low 2.34 while Steve Plater was just marginally faster. The surprise came from Bruce Anstey on the Triumph who managed a 2.33:8 just at the end of the session.

Looks like these 3 will be locked together throughout the race!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Corse the brits are on top

all the ozzies have to wear the ball and chain when they are on the colonies islands:finger:
Sorry Dave couldn't leave it.:thumb:

Bet your a tad nervous bout the rugby...i know i am!:crying:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Corse the brits are on top

bigphil said:
Bet your a tad nervous bout the rugby...i know i am!:crying:
Do I detect one of BP's famous bets comming ?

Or was the last humiliation at the hands of Legend enough for you :D

Come on you Frogs :twofinger

Its a tough call, I hate all the nations involved and Im loathed to support a bunch of smelly hairdressers like the French but cant bring my self to support the Wankerbies, The All Bentbastids or the Gaylordsfromstgeorge:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
If i were you Tug ( Thank F i'm not)

I'd be looking for a sport that you bunch o drum beaters are good at!:finger:

Oh hang on an mo: There's no world champoinships for " men wearing skirts" or playing tunes on pigs vital organs.
Pity eh :twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh yeah right

Do I detect one of BP's famous bets comming ?
I was out by a mere 2 points....i just hope legend puts it to good use. you know ! hair dye, ladyshave, baccardi breezer, false nails
the usual stuff:thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Oh yeah right

bigphil said:
I was out by a mere 2 points....i just hope legend puts it to good use. you know ! hair dye, ladyshave, baccardi breezer, false nails
the usual stuff:thumb:
I'll go easy on ya bro, just make it a round $95.50.

Leg wax $45.00
Facial Scrub $25.00
Highlights $20.00
Tweezers $5.50.

Same place as last weekend, I'm turning up at 2.00pm to get a decent ferkin seat :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts