Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so it really wasn't lunch, but.... I did get to talk to him awhile about bikes and got a picture of him on my F4. He was really cool to talk to. When he first showed up I got the impression he was a cocky pr1ck but once I got to talk to him I changed my mind on that one. He was asking me about my bike and what kind of riding I do. Then he started asking me how many people ride here in town and stuff like that. I was about to ask him if he'd ride in the charity ride I'm setting up for next spring :). Anyway, I now know how to reach him (don't even ask how) so I might yet. But with a schedule like his I doubt he could make it anyway.

Would Honda even let him do something like that? Thought maybe they would be wanting to protect their investment.

And for those of you who hate people that drive big vehicles, Nicky drives a new F-250 extended cab that sits up there aways and has one hell of a stereo so that its harder to pay attention to us bikers :-O

After it was all said and done and I taken a picture of him on my bike I realised that I had forgotten to get a picture of him with me! What a maroon! Oh well. BTW, he wasn't wearing a Goldwing jacket.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, for the above mentioned reasons I wanted to stay on his good side :). Besides, I don't live very far from him and now he knows where I live. I don't want to know if he has friends in low places.

·
Registered
367 Posts
H-Man said:

What a maroon! Oh well.

Yeah, atleast you weren't a moron:D

It's weird how different people see famous celebrities. Take Dennis Rodman, for example, he really is a nice, normal guy when there are no camera's around. He always shares his wealth with the people who are around him. Honest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts