Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking to do some weekend trips on my F4i, and I'd like to get a tail bag to put stuff in. I'm looking at the Oxford Tail Bag right now, but I don't know of anywhere near by I can actually see the fit of one on my bike. Has anyone tried one with an F4i? Any other suggestions of a tailbag for that bike?

Thanks!
Jason

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't need as much storage as saddle bags would offer, and I would think that the position of the exhaust would be more of a problem to saddle bags then to a tail bag.
-J

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just bought an American Tourister bag that works great for my F4! Its black and fits perfect on the year seat! I can pack for about 2 days. It has plenty of space and several different pockets on it and best of all it has straps that come out of the underside of the bag that work really well and do not scratch the bike. It cost me 65$. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I dont like is that you can't lock it to the bike! But hopefully bikers won't steal anything !!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi thanks I appriciate the reply but you are a little late. I posted that thread last year.

And I didn't need the 3 follow up emails too. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know its late but this is for new readers. I use the Tourmaster/Cortech sport tailbag on my F4i and it works great. I also use the super mini magnetic tank bag by Cortech and am getting the Cortech sport saddlebags to go with the tailbag. Cortech stuff is well made and lasts a long time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts