Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris, thanks for your help yesterday! I appreciate you taking the time out to resolve my issue with my bike. It feels a whole lot better now.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Now get to setting up some parking lot racing fawker....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
We have to clear it with Steve's Boss first :D
Don't worry...I got her covered...her and my boss are gonna start riding so we can go get in trouble....oh shit she reads this board...I mean while we plack checkers or something non trouble making :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Judge said:
Don't worry...I got her covered...her and my boss are gonna start riding so we can go get in trouble....oh shit she reads this board...I mean while we plack checkers or something non trouble making :twofinger
No his other Boss, the one who doesn't let him go to Grattan to race either :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Trigga said:
yeah my fiddy against yours....

we get VP and a head start...we do not have gears.... :twofinger

·
Registered
481 Posts
Judge said:
HA HA, Us "bosses" are really good at getting in trouble as well.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:

Hey...it goes both ways...don't be calling us to bail your asses out of jail :twofinger

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kawie said:
Yeah don't be crying to us when you fall off your pocketbike because you had too many jagger bombs.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Kawie said:
Yeah don't be crying to us when you fall off your pocketbike because you had too many jagger bombs.

Fawk...I fall of it sober too..so what ya trying to say ? :twofinger

ya'll have no mercy for a bleeding man...but want the world handed to ya when you are...unfair.....

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Sammy said:
screw suspention, you run people over if there in your way, i have the road rash to prove it!:twofinger
get the FOCK out of my way you won't have to worry :twofinger

1 - 20 of 25 Posts